Madison, WI - 02/20/16 - Tecmo XII: There's Something About Barry

sonofpatbeach

1 minute ago, Super Duper said:

No luck from me, @noonan. Sorry.

Thanks for looking.  The cards I need now are very difficult to find.

I soon will be going to a little league website where parents make baseball cards for their kids, and put in a picture of punter Barry Helton to have a card made for him (since no card for Barry Helton exists).  Odd too, that dude has 2 super bowl rings.

1 hour ago, noonan said:

Thanks for looking.  The cards I need now are very difficult to find.

I soon will be going to a little league website where parents make baseball cards for their kids, and put in a picture of punter Barry Helton to have a card made for him (since no card for Barry Helton exists).  Odd too, that dude has 2 super bowl rings.

I put Chuck Long in my car. He'll be yours. It's an 1988 Topps. I feel good knowing he's going to a good cause.

9 minutes ago, regulator088 said:

Tecmo libido kicking in..... Apologies in advance for accidental brushing of my tecmo erection against anyone that I greet. Control is unobtainable.

I just imagine you posing in the mirror, wearing your Tomczak Champion blazer.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Anderson said:

At the clarion willing to bring my laptop with nestopia, 2 xbox controllers, and tsb rom to the lobby for games at any time just call cell in the chart at 

4 minutes ago, Jebigred said:

Jebigred and Casual T will be at the Clarion with an original nes system and an old school tube tv.

Sega and I will be at Clarion. We have to make a brief stop over at S8S for beer swap but we'll come back and play.

3 minutes ago, Beef Juice said:

Would Badger Bowl get upset if we did it there? Not in the bar area but kept it to that other room.

We did a small swap last year at Badger Bowl. I don't think they have a problem with the swap, as long as you don't drink your own beer in the cabin room.

Just now, sonofpatbeach said:

We did a small swap last year at Badger Bowl. I don't think they have a problem with the swap, as long as you don't drink your own beer in the cabin room.

I'd still happily purchase beer from their bar to drink there.

Guys, I think we do it at Badger Bowl then. We're all gonna be there anyway.

There's been a lot of action with registration in the last few days. The site isn't up to date (yet), and there have been some erroneous "auto emails" sent about the play-in tournament.

Bottom line: here is the list of people in the play-in tournament at this time. Reminder that registration opens at 6:30, and the tournament starts at 7pm sharp tonight:

Adam Sal....
Marty Schroe...
Rikster
Joeygets
Tanvir Hoss...
Tony Schneid...
Josh Smit....
Tim Hund.....
Hankthetank
William Smi.....
Steven Fred.....
Darrel William.....