save states question

tecmoalpha

Hey guys me again yes I'm prolly being annoying but really enjoying this game. But my question is fellas is other than saving the game anytime anywhere any quarter etc. And manipulating The trading and free agency period in my favor...is there any thing else useful or fun or for Sim I can use a save state for? All you guys on here are very knowledgeable and was interested in what u guys may also do...mind u I have the fast forward and snapshot as well..but I'm not on an emulator I'm using a retron 5..which to me seems close in comparison...any info would be much appreciated

Faulkner is dead on... game study is easily the best thing you can do. Save states can allow you to quickly test pretty much every defensive formation against every play, and how every player responds based on your formation and play calls against each other type of play.

There are tons of nuances to this, but if can be super helpful if you take game study that far.