Sign in to follow this  
TSBGOD

NEW Season, same fumbles

Fumbles are high, why? Why do roms other than orig seem to have these type of issues?

it's just perception. There's more defense on this rom, thus more tackles in bounds (esp on QBs who have lower BC) thus more fumbles. Nothing wrong with the rom

So pretty much stated already but last season I noticed with all the great defenders long running plays dont turn into touchdowns. We have simliar mind sets: you call r3 opponent gets blocked we see td so we take off trying to score in this league drones will catch you. Think of this rom like a juiced playoff game on the nes where the comps d is incredible. We have all seen that I assume get your 10-20 and get out of bounds #fearthedrones

Is there a possible way to track fumbles in the STA file? The hack wizards figured out the recording of tackles, would be cool to track fumbles - lost and recovered. 

Played 2 reg. season games & 3-4 scrimmys.... only 1 fumble that I didn't lose being close to OOB.  Haven't seen ANY fumbles with any of my opponents.....  #JustSayin'

I got my ass kicked by Toolie's Dummy Team last night. Fumbles had nothing to do with it. He played great and I sucked.

Were you having any kind of controller issues?  There were a couple of times you did strange things... once with your return man you almost ran straight out of bounds it seemed, then with your QB you made a couple of weird looking decisions where you had several options to get positive yardage.

Were you having any kind of controller issues?  There were a couple of times you did strange things... once with your return man you almost ran straight out of bounds it seemed, then with your QB you made a couple of weird looking decisions where you had several options to get positive yardage.

I think there was a little bit of delay, but I had already delayed you in waiting for me to get the stream set up, so I was just going to try and adjust accordingly. Even still, I played like poop and the RNG wasn't on my side either (JJ Bombs were INTs when it was big lead)

The KR I think was the game opening one? I was still tidying up the broadcast settings display on that one.