Y'all, I am so new -- Where do I start?

richt03

Hi Davefmurray,

I saw your Tecmo Super Bowl Manager 2000.   I need just one edit done for my brother's 1988 Notre Dame Fighting Irish team off the CollegeChampsPlayoffEdition.nes application that is an available download here on this website.   I'm wanting to give Tony Rice a maximum speed rating of 55 or 56 when the game has him set at 44.   I downloaded your neat Tecmo Super Bowl Manager 2000 tonight, but I'm really stumped as to how I should use the application.  

I was hoping you or someone could help me with  this minor edit.   It would pick my younger brother up tremendously.   I'm very happy with the ratings for my teams from this file.  I couldn't be any happier with the way Tommie Frazier turned out for 1994 Nebraska.    But I was sure hoping I might could get some help on boosting Tony Rice for this fantastic CollegeChampsPlayoffEdition,nes file.   

I did try to get the Tecmo Super Bowl Manager 2000 to work a while ago, but now I need to rest.   It's been a very long day.  Thanks

~ Rod

Tecmonster, Davefmurray ... Thanks guys so very much!!! Yall have been great on this website. I have my Techmo World up and rrunning! We've played the games some this weekend.

Yall are great! Thanks for providing me with all the help. Scott and myself get a lot of help from our best friend Mike Smith. Mike Smith--by the way-- says that Tecmo Bowl "is a great video game," we are very thankful that you all have helped us out a ton here. Mike still plays this game on his old video game which he's preserved - miraculously LOL.

Again, thanks guys.