Sign in to follow this  
hoffnasty9

HSTL S34 DRAFT: Round 5 ~COMPLETE~

All the subsequent rounds are currently the opposite of what they should be.  Therefore, every person's draft time and position is incorrect....unless it's intentional that Round 5 and Round 6 are identical.

I think the intent was to make up for the fact that we didn't get to the end of round 5 before the timed draft started tomorrow. I can't speak for the execution of the plan, but I do know that was the impetus.

All the subsequent rounds are currently the opposite of what they should be.  Therefore, every person's draft time and position is incorrect....unless it's intentional that Round 5 and Round 6 are identical.

I think the intent was to make up for the fact that we didn't get to the end of round 5 before the timed draft started tomorrow. I can't speak for the execution of the plan, but I do know that was the impetus.

Since we didn't get through most of round 5 we will be timing rounds 5 and 6 on Wednesday (instead of 6 and 7 as we had planned).  I will modify the schedules.

I reversed what toolie did, since the order was incorrect on all those rounds. I'll tie in the remaining picks at 10 min a pick til we catch up beginning at the start of timed draft tomorrow at 9 am est.

GoNick, who picks before you, does not have his OL yet. So this pick cannot be confirmed (yet).

GoNick, who picks before you, does not have his OL yet. So this pick cannot be confirmed (yet).

My time must have been changed because my time was 930 originally and still was at 530 this morning.