Tecmo Bowl Manager...

QuackQuack

Hey everyone, 

New here and looking to get started hacking the original Tecmo Bowl for NES. I did some simple rom hacks in high school (around a decade ago... Yikes) and I'm trying to give it another go around. I know I need to get my hands on Tecmo Bowl Manager but I can't seem to find a link any where. Seems that Emuware is down? If anyone could help point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated, thanks!

Hey everyone, 

New here and looking to get started hacking the original Tecmo Bowl for NES. I did some simple rom hacks in high school (around a decade ago... Yikes) and I'm trying to give it another go around. I know I need to get my hands on Tecmo Bowl Manager but I can't seem to find a link any where. Seems that Emuware is down? If anyone could help point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated, thanks!

Hey man - welcome!

You can grab Tecmo Bowl Manager here: http://www.romhacking.net/download/utilities/941/

Reminder for self: finish utilities in download section!

Thanks for the quick response Dave! Unfortunately I think that points me to the Tecmo Super Bowl Manager?? I wasn't able to locate Tecmo Bowl Manager on Romhacking.net. Am I totally missing something??

You're right. I goofed. Try this guy: http://www.romhacking.net/utilities/944/ - it is not Tecmo Bowl Manager, but still gets the job done. I am trying to locate TBM now.