(NES) 1985 USFL and NFL TSB by buck.nes

buck

thumb-b8a3370b3712eca9e5d7b97a97910ed7-1985-usfl-nfl-tsb-screenz.png

File Name: 1985 USFL and NFL TSB by buck.nes

File Submitter: buck

File Submitted: 19 Aug 2015

File Category: Misc ROMs

One of the greatest years of all time for USA pop culture and sport...1985.

Play the "spring" 1985 season of the USFL in 18-game glory....Then, play a separate 14-game season with the best NFL teams of 1985...Then fight through the playoffs and see if you get your team to meet up USFL v NFL in the world championship playoff game...Can the USFL "talent" hold its ground against the NFL? Probably not, but you can try!

The upper 14 team "conference" contains the full 14-team USFL experience.
The lower 14-team "conference" consists of the 10 NFL playoff teams and four other NFL teams from 1985 season.

Traditional NES TSB gameplay, with minor gameplay and graphic upgrades, etc.

Guaranteed to thrill.

Click here to download this file

I wanna hear some feedback!!!  Especially on the USFL tip.

I'll get on it tonight. Tomorrow is my last day of daddy daycare (2 1/2 yo and 4 month old) as my wife finishes her summer job so I'll have time at night to mow through and provide feedback

Started a season with Bandit Ball, got 3 games in. I like the game play, cpu is not as easy right off the bat. I was gonna go with the Michigan Panthers but they combined with the Oakland Invaders. I'll be rolling with the Cowboys come NFL 1985 Season.

Couldn't put any pics on here, but I'm 5-1 with the Stallions. Joe Cribbs is having a great year rushing and returning, and I'm barely squeaking by half the time. The Generals SMOKED me week one with Walker. 400 total yards or something.

I do have 2 Matt Schaubs on D, both ~ 35 yards, and not the ultra lucky TSB variety. Been waiting for this rom, and it hasn't disappointed.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this got lost in the shuffle or what, but this rom is the fucking JAM. I've been ultra busy (moving back across the pond for a bit) and haven't finished my first season yet (went 15-3 with the Stallions, now onto the NFL half) but this is my favourite game. Get it. Play it. Love it!!!