Get TSB 2016 on a cart

Knobbe

While TecmoBowl.org will put out a yearly rom release, this will not be available for a cart.

If you do want a yearly release on a cart, I'd recommend this

>https://twitter.com/TecmoBowlers/status/632647499723972608

The game isn't put onto some old hacked up cart...this is brand new hardware.

You can't buy a new powerpak currently.  :razz:

I suppose you could get a $160 Everdrive but thats a "SHAM" too right? I can just load up a ton of roms on my computer and connect  my  computer to my T.V and play via a highly accurate emulator. Even the everdrive is only emulating the memory mappers. 

Judging from the 60,000 rom downloads for last years tsb.org rom I'm sure plenty of people know that and are enjoying their "FREE LUNCH" 

E.A sports should just give away madden for free every year right. 

at least it's a cart and circuit board and and not a $60 DVD disk.  and it will play on your NES and it will blow your mind.

60 bucks? What a fucking sham.

Get a PowerPak. Play whatever ROMs you want on original hardware for forever to come.

$60 bucks is high BUT on the contrary that is what madden costs AND we get all these hacks, roms, online play, leagues FOR FREE. You can't say that about Madden. (I would know, I play madden as well..damn xbox live) So I am sure I could pull out the $60 if my freaking NES still worked..POS. 
Plus it would be cool af to show my pops who doesn't like or understand how to play on the PC and just likes to play console..AND you could have an updated roster tournament..how freaking cool would that be? Playing with your favorite current players or team...god I love this website..

Edited by Leonard Fournette

60 bucks? What a fucking sham.

Get a PowerPak. Play whatever ROMs you want on original hardware for forever to come.

If you're a person who plays online or who wants to invest in other hardware to play on a console, by all means do that....this isn't for you.

If we're talking about putting a single season on a cart, this is the only show in town that is made from new material (not a repurposed Tetris Cart from 1985) and/or isn't blatently ripping product off this site for the express purpose of making money.

My purpose for making this post is because there are people out there who are using this site's name to make shitty products.....all while giving zero fucks about this site.

Two years ago I got a ton of emails sent to me about my Tecmobowl.org cart being defective.  The only problem is we don't put out a cart....it's some jerk on E-bay who straight up pulled everything off this site including the artwork.

Last year I purposely made the artwork skewed so it wouldn't show up again.  Guess what?  The guy made a completely shitty cart cover just so he wouldn't have to bother to design his own shit!!!!!

9aa55bce28.JPG

Once again, if you're buying a cart I suggest you purchase from Tecmobowlers because I can tell you that

1. TecmoBowlers isn't some guy robbing this site to make money

2. The quality of the product is unmatched.

3. It is the only cart that I will personally endorse and tell you that it's not a POS

The guy on Ebay is from New York - I purchased one of his carts a couple years back & in the feedback section I wrote something along the lines of "nice Tecmo hack - up to date roster are spot on" - something along those lines.

He wrote me back basically bitching me out that this is not a hack but his cartridge to do whatever he wants, XYZ - then he blocked me from his ebay account.

These carts are constantly up for sale on ebay - probably doesn't play Tecmo just steals the rom & puts on cart to sell.