Sign in to follow this  
Baron von Lector

(SNES) World Cup 2014 - International Superstar Soccer

File Name: World Cup 2014 - International Superstar Soccer

File Submitter: Baron von Lector

File Submitted: 14 Aug 2015

File Category: SNES

This ROM edit is based on the 2014 FIFA World Cup. The teams from the original International Superstar Soccer released in 1995 are still in the game, but the rosters and player data has been updated to accurately reflect the tournament.

worldcup.png

Click here to download this file

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Green Majik
      Anyone experienced this glitch while trying to block a punt? 

In a game as the Patriots v Browns, I dove and tackled the punter with Vincent Brown I believe. The punter's bar froze while the clock continued to run. The ball-carrier icon remained above the punter's head and the camera followed him as the ball-carrier, except the down never ended. My team kept pop-corning him, all the way into the Brown's defending end zone. Lol! I had to reset the game and start over. 

• By Baron von Lector
      Happy Friday!

This is the 3rd seasonal release of Ken Griffey Presents: Major League Baseball 2017.  If you enjoyed 2015 and 2016, you'll love 2017!

The game-play and everything else carries over from the previous versions.  There is one major difference from the previous versions: the Homerun Derby.  In 2015, the Derby retained the original participants (Nick Noheart, Can O'Corn, etc).  In 2016, these were replaced with baseball legends like Hank Aaron and Babe Ruth.  In 2017, these have been replaced by the participants in last season's MLB Homerun Contest (Giancarlo Stanton, Adam Duvall, Corey Seager, Mark Trumbo, and Todd Frazier).

Also, I did change up a few of my formulas to (hopefully) closer represent their respective players, namely pitcher speed and control.

Enjoy!
    • By Baron von Lector
      Ken Griffey 2017
      View File Happy Friday!

This is the 3rd seasonal release of Ken Griffey Presents: Major League Baseball 2017.  If you enjoyed 2015 and 2016, you'll love 2017!

The game-play and everything else carries over from the previous versions.  There is one major difference from the previous versions: the Homerun Derby.  In 2015, the Derby retained the original participants (Nick Noheart, Can O'Corn, etc).  In 2016, these were replaced with baseball legends like Hank Aaron and Babe Ruth.  In 2017, these have been replaced by the participants in last season's MLB Homerun Contest (Giancarlo Stanton, Adam Duvall, Corey Seager, Mark Trumbo, and Todd Frazier).

Also, I did change up a few of my formulas to (hopefully) closer represent their respective players, namely pitcher speed and control.

Enjoy!
      Submitter Baron von Lector Submitted 06/02/2017 Category SNES  
    • By Baron von Lector
      I've decided to make my Ken Griffey's Winning Run calculator available to the public. 

Please note, this is NOT a hex-editor.  It is a tool.  It is a tool intended to be used in conjunction with an accompanying hex-editor (like HxD).  The purpose of this tool is that it allows you to input a player's data, process the information, and then cut/paste the resulting data directly into your hex-editor. 

Using this tool cuts down the work from having to manually input the data into the hex-editor, and eliminates the chance for error that can result in catastrophic results.

Unfortunately, this tool is not a simple pick-up-and-use application.  For this, I created a tutorial on my website that details step-by-step how to use it.  It's not scary, just a few nuances about editing of Winning Run Baseball that one should be aware of.  As daunting as this may seem, after the first 2 or 3 players that you edit, you won't need the tutorial anymore.

The link to my website and the tutorial:
      http://barongaming.weebly.com/tools.html
    • By Baron von Lector

View File Ken Griffey's Winning Calculator
      I've decided to make my Ken Griffey's Winning Run calculator available to the public. 

Please note, this is NOT a hex-editor.  It is a tool.  It is a tool intended to be used in conjunction with an accompanying hex-editor (like HxD).  The purpose of this tool is that it allows you to input a player's data, process the information, and then cut/paste the resulting data directly into your hex-editor. 

Using this tool cuts down the work from having to manually input the data into the hex-editor, and eliminates the chance for error that can result in catastrophic results.

Unfortunately, this tool is not a simple pick-up-and-use application.  For this, I created a tutorial on my website that details step-by-step how to use it.  It's not scary, just a few nuances about editing of Winning Run Baseball that one should be aware of.  As daunting as this may seem, after the first 2 or 3 players that you edit, you won't need the tutorial anymore.

The link to my website and the tutorial:
      http://barongaming.weebly.com/tools.html
      Submitter Baron von Lector Submitted 05/24/2017 Category Editors, Tools & Misc