Tournament records/standings?

Is there anyone that keeps tabs on the tourney results on a regular basis.   I realize there's a ton of tournaments, and certainly there are known commodities in the Tecmo world(Chet/Mort/etc)......but anyone got a data base on who goes out and wins all the different tournaments year after year, along with game records?  I'm sure the Milwaukee tourney is basically the bench mark, but what about the annual Buffalo or Northwest tourneys?  

Well I've or mort has uploaded the tourney results of each buffalo tecmo tourney on tecmobowl.org tourney thread in excel format. This years #BuffalobountyIII tourney results never got on northeasttecmo either. Its a Lot of work keeping each tourneys records up to date. Tony orenga and matt bird aren't some new-age tecmo "beekeepers" (space ghost reference...moulder) hounding tournament directors for results.

Edited by red98sethuthut

On TM.com, you can sort by Winning % in Madison (the default), or in All Tournaments for which we have records. Generally speaking, we've got most/all of the games from the following tourneys: Madison, Midwest (Ohio), Detroit Kumite, Nebraska, Tecmo Ryder Cup, and Tundra (Green Bay). We've got the one and only major Chicago tourney in there, as well as some of the Northeast games. There are plenty of tourneys we don't have, but it's a good starting point. It's hard work keeping this up -- props to Tony O.