Sign in to follow this  
davefmurray

TecmoBowl.org - The Shirt

Guys,

For many years you have asked to make a Knobbe.org/TecmoBowl.org shirt. Well, guess what?! It finally happened!

This is a ring-spun cotton shirt with a soft ink print. It is super comfy. 100% of all shirt profit proceeds go to T-Borg. This is important because there is a big site upgrade coming and with that comes added expenses. The goal of this is to offset its cost and to help paying for all server costs moving forward. We have big plans for the Borg coming up. Let's do this!

16wbb.png

You can scoop the shirt here: tecmobowl.co/TborgTee $22+shipping $24 for 2XL & 3XL.

Click here to view the article

Tell your wife that I am sorry. My wife said, "Oh my gosh. Do not wear that around me."

Haha, well truth be told I need a 2XL for the extra length and need to start a movement for XLT. Half the time at the tourney's I just get a M or L for her and she wears them at night. She might wear one in public if it were chick-fit. Bet you could sell 3 maybe 4 of them lol. 

Haha, well truth be told I need a 2XL for the extra length and need to start a movement for XLT. Half the time at the tourney's I just get a M or L for her and she wears them at night. She might wear one in public if it were chick-fit. Bet you could sell 3 maybe 4 of them lol. 

HAHA! Chick-fit. Nice.

I am actually meeting with a new supplier tomorrow who can supposedly supply the XLT options. We shall see. If it pans out I'll work something out with you.

Just tell me where to sign pal!

I'm more interested in the make of the shirt. Something that suits my pleasantly plump beer belly and barrel chest.  50% poly blend makes a nice fit for my dad bod. Count me in either way.

They are Anvil 980s - http://www.anvilknitwear.com/Product-Catalogs/Adult/980-Adult-Lightweight-Tee- 90% combed ring spun cotton/10% polyester. These shirts fit amazing and are very light. The shirt link is in the article and... now here!  tecmobowl.co/TborgTee

What happened to the team helmet shirts? Are they gone forever?

I just got a steelers one last week so should be available? I tried searching on site but couldn't seem to find it though

Edited by War Machine

Tecmo-34-of-59.jpg

I am gonna order some various shirts for family (myself and some children) and friends (grown-ass men) as gifts, but I am wondering about sizing.  

since I am somewhat familiar with Brian's torso size, what size of shirt is he wearing?