carts

tecmoalpha

Sorry guys this may have been discussed but is there anyone right now making updated tsb 1 or 3 carts with updated roms?

I have already purchased updated Nes carts

From that Leon fella in canada..and I see ppl are selling on ebay and amazon...

I haven't seen anything anywhere for snes though...thanx

There currently are no properly updated ROMs in existence yet.

the SNES games just don't have the player fan base, and thus don't have as many people working on doing updated ROMs. So no carts either.

It'll happen someday.

This and SNES hacking, in some cases, is MUCH harder than NES. Expanding TSB3 is a beast of a project. Props to DH for even attempting to power though a project that has lasted years upon years.

This and SNES hacking, in some cases, is MUCH harder than NES. Expanding TSB3 is a beast of a project. Props to DH for even attempting to power though a project that has lasted years upon years.

Years upon years. Upon years. but its really getting close. After our project I will hit the first TSB on the SNES and expand that. I've really started getting this SNES stuff down. The TSB 1 edit will be a straight expansion with 0 upgrades. maybe a couple of graphical upgrades but very small ones.