(NES) QBVIKINGS TSB 2015-2016 Season ROM

qbvikings

thumb-32dade56fa613ed3c458ceb2e100cca2-tsb-2015-16-qbv-no-juice.png

File Name: QBVIKINGS TSB 2015-2016 Season ROM

File Submitter: qbvikings

File Submitted: 21 Jul 2015

File Category: NFL By Year

BRAND NEW for 2015 Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UP TO DATE ROSTERS.

QBVIKINGS Tecmo Super Bowl 2015-16

Every player researched and rated! Scrubs to stars, rookies to vets! 

I have scoured the waiver wires, beaten the bushes for camp reports. I have spent hundreds of hours updating this rom with player attributes from well respected sources and it's all here for your enjoyment.

How will your favorite team do in 2015??? Can you take your team to the Super Bowl?

Enjoy. Juiced and non juiced roms attached. Too many people to thank and too many hacks to list but thank you to the Tecmo Community for keeping this game alive.

7/22 Updated uniforms

09/14 Updated rosters

Click here to download this file

Just like to give ya a shout out and say great job on the rom. Did a play through with the Chiefs vs Texans and won 41-7.

Thanks, man. Hope you have fun with it. I enjoyed creating the Chiefs roster. They are a good team and as long as Charles stays healthy you will do well. Have you tried the juiced version? Did Watt give you any trouble? I tried to make him the super beast he is.

Thanks, man.  A lot of these were your suggestions from last year.

thanks a lot ... seriously you took my stuff on purpose...? that's tight i appreciate that

if you want me to do your color update lemme know without a doubt!!

Merci it's a wonderful game !!!!

btw i saw other cats doing stuff like colored pass/run plays menu or wildcat plays... if you can do the same it ll be great ...or maybe i'm demanding a lil too much :oops:

anyway thanks and you're welcome anytime!!

Love the ROM - I'm about as picky of a roster guy as they come, and you're spot on throughout! I'm fairly new to the ROMs and Emulators...can anyone tell me how to save my progress in season? Only way I know how is to keep the game and my cpu on which sometimes isn't an option (or it restarts itself with cpu updates)...thanks.

Love the ROM - I'm about as picky of a roster guy as they come, and you're spot on throughout! I'm fairly new to the ROMs and Emulators...can anyone tell me how to save my progress in season? Only way I know how is to keep the game and my cpu on which sometimes isn't an option (or it restarts itself with cpu updates)...thanks.

Thank you. I use FCEUX. To save: File, Savestate, Savestateas and then name your save file. To reaccess, load the rom, File, Savestate,Load State From, then select your file and it will load from your save point.