Tecmo Super Bowl's 32 Greatest Players

rmm1976

Otis Anderson above Thurman Thomas? lol

Ottis isn't even the best RB on his team. Whoever wrote that should build up a tolerance for weed before smoking their first bowl and writing an article.

That was honestly the worst tecmobowl arcticle I have EVER read............No Johnny Johnson???  NO CREDIT.  Johnny Johnson's better than 99% of the players he named, (actually 99.9%)  and what makes him even better, is he does it on one of the s#!ttyest teams in the game that gives him absolutely NO HELP........Who ever wrote that arcticle should be banned from ever writing arcticles in anything. 

That was honestly the worst tecmobowl arcticle I have EVER read............No Johnny Johnson???  NO CREDIT.  Johnny Johnson's better than 99% of the players he named, (actually 99.9%)  and what makes him even better, is he does it on one of the s#!ttyest teams in the game that gives him absolutely NO HELP........Who ever wrote that arcticle should be banned from ever writing arcticles in anything. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6VwlrEJu4cauiVT00W2F

Edited by PockyCandy

Tell that to the "13 fumbles in 10 games Johnny Johnson" that I'm currently using in HSTL.  But we all know that a good joke  ;)

I'll be honest, I didn't even click the link to this article.  I've read enough internet articles from guys NOT on this (tecmobowl.org or knobbe.org) site that I don't even waste time to read them anymore because they are certainly filled with NOOB.

If somebody from this site writes an article, I will give it a read.  Otherwise, these hacks can go suck a NOOBDICK.

EDIT - I am referring to "articles" about Tecmo Super Bowl or Tecmo Bowl

Edited by buck

Tell that to the "13 fumbles in 10 games Johnny Johnson" that I'm currently using in HSTL.  But we all know that a good joke   ;)

All I can tell you is that Johnny Johnson probably doesn't like you, you have no idea how to use him, or your running him with the wrong plays in the wrong typa offense.  13 fumbles in 10 games tells me your probably doing all 3.

474912053-johnny-johnson-of-the-phoenix-

Searched "Johnny Johnson NFL"

I wish I could comment on the picc you posted, but it doesn't show up...just a red X.  The NFL treats Johnny Johnson pictures and highlights like they're top secret, or like they want no one to know, or remember who he was...There used to be many highlights on youtube, and I actually posted them in the {OFFICIAL} Hall of Fame thread, but the NFL has long since removed them :( 

I wish I could comment on the picc you posted, but it doesn't show up...just a red X.  The NFL treats Johnny Johnson pictures and highlights like they're top secret, or like they want no one to know, or remember who he was...There used to be many highlights on youtube, and I actually posted them in the {OFFICIAL} Hall of Fame thread, but the NFL has long since removed them :(

mcs3d.jpg

• 1 year later...
On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2015 at 5:51 PM, ~Tailback King~ said:

All I can tell you is that Johnny Johnson probably doesn't like you, you have no idea how to use him, or your running him with the wrong plays in the wrong typa offense.  13 fumbles in 10 games tells me your probably doing all 3.

Johnny Johnson is a fumble machine. I used the four runs you say to use today, and he fumbled 3 times in one game

On 3/6/2017 at 8:06 PM, sdu754 said:

Johnny Johnson is a fumble machine. I used the four runs you say to use today, and he fumbled 3 times in one game

Don't give up on him.....It may be the biggest mistake you'll ever make in your life.

(p.s.  finish your season if that's what your doing , and try throwing him the ball sometimes...the things he does may astound you, and are pretty unexplainable.......he's like the REPTILE of Mortal Combat I, and will single handedly carry that below average team.....he'll come through for you)

(p.s p.s.   Keep me posted on this thread how the season goes for you...I wanna be there to say I told ya so)