RBI Baseball 3 - 2015 Opening Day

Baron von Lector

This ROM is an update of the “Spring Training” edition. The rosters have been updated, and I updated the ratings to incorporate the new formula I’ve been using for the historical ROMs.

The ratings are based on 2014’s statistics with a few “grandfather” exceptions (Alex Rodriguez, Prince Fielder, CC Sabathia). These players are rated on expected stats as opposed to their actual stats. They are better than .000AVG/0HR, .247AVG/3HR, and 3W-4L/5.28ERA, respectively, due to injury and suspension.

The most difficult decision was whether or not to include Yu Darvish on the Rangers, even as a #4 starter due to him being out for the entire year after undergoing Tommy John surgery. Ultimately, I omitted him from the roster.

When playing, don’t be afraid to dig deep into the bench. Some teams started this year with a handful of starters on the disabled list. They are on the roster, but didn’t make the opening day starting lineup. Don’t be surprised to find a 20+HR/.300+AVG player on the bench.

EDIT:  A download link would be nice.  Linked!

BaronROMS.wordpress.com

rbi3-2015.png?w=636

RBI Baseball 3 - 2015 Opening Day Edition.nes

Edited by Baron von Lector

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...