JBI OG-Style 1.2 Update w/New Hacks

xplozv

okay, so the first pass I tried to throw Montana took a dive when I hit 'B' and then got sacked.  I think this was because the passing arrow-thing hadn't come up yet.  It was on the Jerry Rice slant and I wasn't able to repeat it--tried like 10 times--but it did happen.  Otherwise, great work.

Edit:  I was using Nestopia

Edit 2:  The RB runs a funny route on the One Set Back offtackle top play (only ran this with Thurman Thomas in COA mode); the QB doesn't seem to have a solid idea of when to throw a bullet and/or a loop pass (COA-controlled); also, which is cool, you can control the direction of the punts in COA mode.

Edited by quince3800

will TSBToolSupreme work for editing player ratings in this rom?

No it won't work because team rating pointers and length of player attributes have been changed.

okay, so the first pass I tried to throw passing na took a dive when I hit 'B' and then got sacked.  I think this was because the passing arrow-thing hadn't come up yet.  It was on the Jerry Rice slant and I wasn't able to repeat it--tried like 10 times--but it did happen.  Otherwise, great work.

Edit:  I was using Nestopia

Edit 2:  The RB runs a funny route on the One Set Back offtackle top play (only ran this with Thurman Thomas in COA mode); the QB doesn't seem to have a solid idea of when to throw a bullet and/or a loop pass (COA-controlled); also, which is cool, you can control the direction of the punts in COA mode.

The thing that happened with Montana happened to me a couple of times while testing. I should have that ironed by next update. Thanks for pointing out that one set back play. I did some really quick play adjustments to get the update out. My next update will have an entirely new offensive and defensive playback. The COM and COA touch passing is totally random in this release. I hope to have the necessary logic in place for the next release.

No it won't work because team rating pointers and length of player attributes have been changed.

First off xplozv, thanks for your time and effort you put into this project.  I have one question.  Is there a way to edit players at all?

First off xplozv, thanks for your time and effort you put into this project.  I have one question.  Is there a way to edit players at all?

Fire up your favorite flavor hex editor and get to work! :D

Fire up your favorite flavor hex editor and get to work! :D

I second that. That is only way right now. Using TSBToolSupreme with overwrite and scramble up the ratings. I can give you the new locations for each team if want to do them manually.

I second that. That is only way right now. Using TSBToolSupreme with overwrite and scramble up the ratings. I can give you the new locations for each team if want to do them manually.

xpl,  That would be great!  Thanks so much...