1986 Tecmo Super Bowl from QB Vikings

qbvikings

Ahh... 1986. Interesting season in the NFL. The emergence of John Elway and the Broncos. The dominant Giants defense brings home their first Lombardi.

What happened to the Bears? Why didn't they repeat? Play this rom with Tomczak for half the season and find out. Did you know that the 86 Bears were Flutie's first NFL team? What about Dan Marino and Joe Montana? and who is this Tommy Kramer guy for the Vikings that seems unstoppable?

Do you have the skills to help Steve Young realize his promise as a Buc and take that piece of sh#t team to the Super Bowl? It's all here for you to try in 4 versions.

Well, essentially there are two versions and two roster options. I have included an alternate QB version for teams like the Bears and 49ers that played much of this season without McMahon and Montana. Also notable is the inclusion of Robbie Bosco as Packers backup QB. Bosco never payed a down in the NFL but was drafted with the hope that he might one day bring the Lombardi home to "title town".

I have, of course, included my usual hacked up, juiced version as well as an OG style rom that just has cpu pass accuracy added and the ability to change plays in game.

Enjoy!

Tecmo Super Bowl 1986 Alt QB OG.nes

Tecmo Super Bowl 1986 OG.nes

TecmoSuperBowl1986.nes

TecmoSuperBowl1986Alternate QBs.nes