The Ultimate Weapon

3. modeezie

modeezie

4. bruddog

bruddog

• Similar Content

• By 49ers Fathful

View File Celebrities Tecmo Super Bowl **Incomplete **
      This is a Tecmo Super Bowl Rom, where I added celebrities. All of them (nearly) are from their Home Town, and I will be adding more in the future. There isn't much, maybe 20. My Goal is to eventually have a celebrity at every position. Here's some Notable Celebs I added: 
      -Eminem
      - Prince
      -Donald Trump
      -Kanye West
      -John F. Kennedy
      -Tupac
      Some Skin Colors are not right, I will change that in the future! 
      Submitter 49ers Fathful Submitted 12/10/2017 Category Partial Hacks  
    • By 49ers Fathful
      This is a Tecmo Super Bowl Rom, where I added celebrities. All of them (nearly) are from their Home Town, and I will be adding more in the future. There isn't much, maybe 20. My Goal is to eventually have a celebrity at every position. Here's some Notable Celebs I added: 
      -Eminem
      - Prince
      -Donald Trump
      -Kanye West
      -John F. Kennedy
      -Tupac
      Some Skin Colors are not right, I will change that in the future! 
    • By DT.
                                                       PORTLAND, OREGON                                               

The return to the Rose City. This time bigger, stronger, BOLDER.

Logic behind the name:

1) J.J. Birden is a Tecmo Legend that hailed from NE Portland and starred for the Oregon Ducks
      2) Portland Tecmo Legend Tailback King constantly struggles with his desire to compete within the structure of Tecmo Tournaments and his need to honor #39 Johnny J for the Cards. It's a burden for him, or a Birden if you will.
      3) Winning a game cause of some JJ (jumping jackass) bullshit leaves the winning player a burden, which often results in the Tecmo Gods evening things out later

Things to look forward to in this tournament:

1) Momentum carried over from Johnny Johnson in the Beaver, which had an endless amount of memorable matchups and introduced us to several new players on the scene.
      2) Co-Organization from Portland native and reigning Seattle champ Ptitteri, who has been organizing a small Portland Tecmo tourney for several years.
      3) The further evolution of TBK, who continues to mold his game beyond relying on Johnny Johnson's hidden stats.
      4) Gripsmoke not boning out.
      5) Some good-ass fucking microbrew FLOWIN
      6) The usual Pacific Northwest Tecmo shenanigans

All we have to announce at this time is that the DATE will be December 9th and it will be in Bridgetown proper, so clear your schedule and peep the details as they materialize. Chime in on the BOARD to get your name on the LIST.

1. D.T. (The Boss)
      2. Ptitteri (The Enforcer)
      3. Gripsmoke (The OG)
      4. TBK (The King)
      5. WHO ELSE?