Spring 2015 ArkLaTex Rankings

This is solely based on the guys who regularly attend tournaments in the ArkLaTex area (at least 2 known tournaments within the last year).  Ranking the top players that have attended regularly. 

Rankings

#1A.  Nos - He placed 2nd in his first ever live tournament and placed 1st in his second tournament.  His dive tackles are unrivaled.  I see him winning more tournaments if he continues to attend. 

Tournaments attended:

Swamp Bowl I - 2nd Place - Lost to BgBoud

Cajun Classic 2014 - 1st Place

#1B. Kweh aka Neerm - He has attended Madison in the past but the 2 that took place in the ArkLaTex region were Tecmo Texas I & II. He placed 2nd in Tecmo Texas I and 1st in Tecmo Texas II. Very fast tapper.  It would be an epic battle if he and Nos meet at a tournament.

Tournaments attended:

Tecmo Texas I - 2nd Place - Lost to BgBoud

Tecmo Texas II - 1st Place

#3. BgBoud - He has been a force in ArkLaTex for some time now and has always ranked near the top on a consistent basis.  His antics during games makes it a joy to watch as he is intense as it gets when playing Tecmo. He has had a little hiccup in the last couple tournaments but he is still quite the competitor and is always a favorite to win.

Tournaments attended:

Tecmo Texas I - 1st Place

Swamp Bowl I - 1st Place

Cajun Classic 2014 - 3rd Place - Lost to Ashman

Tecmo Texas II - 4th Place - Lost to Kweh

#4. Ashman - Ashman is a top contender but hasnt locked down the top spot in a little while. He has won tournaments in the past but he hasn't cracked that top spot recently. He has shown the ability to get into his opponents head with playcalling, but it hasn't translated to a win.

Tournaments attended:

Tecmo Texas I - Top 4 - Lost to BgBoud

Swamp Bowl I - 3rd Place - Lost to Nos

Cajun Classic 2014 - 2nd Place - Lost to Nos

Tecmo Texas II - 3rd Place - Lost to Pookie Pookums

#5. Chad N. - Chad was a heavy contender at one time but it seems like Tecmo is in his rearview mirror. He is still a very good player, but he needs to stay in practice to contend with the top talent.

Tournaments attended:

Cajun Classic 2014 - 5th Place - Lost to Ashman

S.W.La 2015 (Farewell Tourney) - 1st Place

#6. SuicideKing - SK has fought the good fight and has played hard but it hasn't translated into any wins. He has played 4 of the top five players extremely close but just hasn't broke through.  He is always up with the top players but is just a step behind them.

Tournaments attended:

Swamp Bowl I - 4th Place - Lost to Nos

Cajun Classic 2014 - 4th Place - Lost to Ashman

Tecmo Texas II - Top 8 - Lost to BgBoud

S.W.La 2015 (Farewell Tourney) - 2nd Place - Lost to Chad N.

Players worth mentioning (They don't meet the requirements and have to prove they deserve to be ranked):

Pookie Pookums - 2nd at Tecmo Texas II. Allegedly the fastest tapper in the south.

BigHock - He has reemerged on the Tecmo scene and plans to attend tournaments in the area.

Jack H. - He was once a force in ArkLaTex but has gone M.I.A. the last couple of years.

Feel free to voice your opinions on my rankings

Edited by suicideking81