Removing Options from All Stars Screens

adscl84

I just can't figure out how to make it so changing players is conference specific, so I'd really rather just eliminate that option all together to avoid any glitching. 

Does anyone know where the hex that controls cursor positioning on the all star screens is?  I've searched, but the closest I could find is removing them completely.  I'd still like to be able to view the rosters, just not edit them. 

I just can't figure out how to make it so changing players is conference specific, so I'd really rather just eliminate that option all together to avoid any glitching. 

Does anyone know where the hex that controls cursor positioning on the all star screens is?  I've searched, but the closest I could find is removing them completely.  I'd still like to be able to view the rosters, just not edit them.

You can start here: http://tecmobowl.org/topic/58268-removing-menu-options/ I think there is another thread. I am trying to find it.

there is already a huge thread about doing this.

Very helpful.

That's the thread i referenced as finding and it's not what i want to do. I still want to be able to access the all star screen but not be able to select the change players option.

Do you have a link to this buck? I couldn't find anything.

Edited by adscl84