text files

lb24bud

TY Knobbe!, but could you give me the steps? Every time i try it doesn't work i think i'm doing it wrong. Is this the way???  

Open tool, load data,pick rom, then apply???? If i'm wrong plz help because every time I do it screen pops up with alot of garbage!  

Edited by lb24bud

Typically you load a rom and then reapply to the same rom.  Applying data from one rom to a different rom will overwrite almost all data.  It is also possible to specify a new rom name name and it will generate a new separate rom.

What you should do is load a rom and click on view contents. This will show you the type of data that it's typically expecting.

What exactly are you trying to apply?

Is this guy is talking about TSB TOOL Supreme?  If so, there is a readme that comes with it.

Anyways,

1. To open a TSB rom to edit using this TOOL, click far-Left "Load TSB Rom" Button (use normal Windows procedure for finding the file you want)

2. hit the "View Contents" button (to the immediate right of the "Load TSB Rom" Button) to view and subsequently edit the players/ratings/schedule/colors, etc.

3. to save your edits to a rom (like Knobbe said, typically you just overwrite the one you're working on), click far-Right "Apply to Rom" Button (use normal Windows procedure for finding the file you want to overwrite)

Edited by buck

yeah rosters, but i also have a formations text file would that work also?

Can you attach the formations text file here or link to where you found it?

you can use "more reply options" to upload a file