Madison 2015 Fun Raiser Thread (not for me)

joeygats

i honestly think someone who has to live pay check to pay check or worst to survive, should get this chance..

let me just say me going to madison was the first time since 2009 that i felt joy and like i had a friend.. it was the greatest experience in my life (pretty lame right?) well idc

i thought it was the best thing i ever seen when so many came together for a online character like me, lets be real im not a fan favorite and had a pretty bad history. so if people can come together for me. why not someone else who probably is liked and has a great history.

so does anyone have someone in mind who cant afford it. dont give me names like people who have money but are just cheap. i realized its normally the people with money who are the cheapest..

So please keep in mind before you throw a name out. it cant be someone who actually can afford this but just does not want to waste money they dont have to

Edited by joeygats

i wont name names of people who i think have the money to go but dont want to spend it.. until you name them as a option.

i make 9k a year after taxes. so you list me someone who is pulling in 20k or more as a option im gonna need to laugh.

Edited by joeygats

I like this idea, I'll donate again to whomever gets chosen.

One of these years I'll get to go, we'll finally have more than 6 total employees in the cardroom so Duke and I can make it.

I doubt I'll be able to follow this thread if it gets buried, but put me down as a donator if it gets rolling.