"Popcorn"

Starscream

I am pretty sure it's a difference pf 50 HP that popcorns a COM drone for offensive players (for example, 75 HP popcorns 25 HP defender, and 94 offense HP popcorns 44 HP defender, etc)

but, for defense, I believe it is 25 HP.  so bruce smith with 75 HP can popcorn an offensive lineman with 50 or less HP.

somebody else back me up on this?

Note:  HP = HITTING POWER

Edited by buck

Diaz and I have a question / theory. ... while playing live against him rypien and Humphries go into bad at same time. We both look at each other and say that happens all time. Diaz made a joke that it's like they are both part of the same genetic code. Is there any truth to that?

Diaz and I have a question / theory. ... while playing live against him rypien and Humphries go into bad at same time. We both look at each other and say that happens all time. Diaz made a joke that it's like they are both part of the same genetic code. Is there any truth to that?

I think they're Eskimo brothers.

I thought 50 difference either way was a popcorn and 25 difference either way allowed for an unassisted grapple win. Anything less would lead to an infinite grapple if there's no assistance. Is that wrong?

On the LOS 3 notches gets you a 50/50 roll I think, and 4 notches is a popcorn. But it seems sometimes one guy falls on his face during/after the popcorn. 

On the LOS 3 notches gets you a 50/50 roll I think, and 4 notches is a popcorn. But it seems sometimes one guy falls on his face during/after the popcorn. 

On the line, during pass plays there has to be a 25 hp difference for a popcorn.  If it is less than 25, nothing happens and if it is above 25 HP,  the popcorn happens just the same.

I know run plays sometimes behave differently because the popcorn does not always happen.

Negative ghost rider.