Oregon Trail

TeCmO_sUpEr_BoWl

nothing really

you just get a score depending on various things(health, people, money, supplies,) and you get a 4X bonus i think if you started off as a farmer.

Yeah, that ending was very anticlimactic.  Too bad I picked Banker from Boston (ironic that was a choice).  I was just over 1000 pts and didn't qualify for the top 10.  I don't remember ever playing this game, but it was a nice change of pace.  Made it to Oregon on my first try, but I lost Belichick (measels), IncrEdelman and Malcolm B along the way.  Poor Malcolm had a broken leg for thousands of miles.  Despite having a broken arm, GRONK survived.

Yeah, that ending was very anticlimactic.  Too bad I picked Banker from Boston (ironic that was a choice).  I was just over 1000 pts and didn't qualify for the top 10.  I don't remember ever playing this game, but it was a nice change of pace.  Made it to Oregon on my first try, but I lost Belichick (measels), IncrEdelman and Malcolm B along the way.  Poor Malcolm had a broken leg for thousands of miles.  Despite having a broken arm, GRONK survived.

Banker! Pfffttttttt............ pick farmer for a challenge.

Banker! Pfffttttttt............ pick farmer for a challenge.

Well I figured that since I work in finance....in Boston, that the Boston banker was appropriate.

But anyways, I just tried as the farmer and I'm 2 for 2, though much more difficult.   Arrived with 1 person in poor health and my wagon.  Ha!

post-5893-0-64576300-1423688742_thumb.pn

yeah guys this game is made for 2nd graders :).  I never beat it as a kid either, usually comp lab would end too fast too beat it.

But you play it now, its still awesome! but fucking easy.  Just talk to people before you do anything and they'll tell you how to cross each river etc.

Bullets and clothes are all u really need, u can trade food for basically everything...and food is easy as shit to get.  Bullets is the key, but man its not like were kids anymore, the hunting all the time is not as fun as it was its more of a chore now.