Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kamphuna8

1988 Playoffs CHAMPIONSHIP ROM IS OUT #LEWIS

50 posts in this topic

OK, So I get that the Rules page is out of date #lewis

But we've been doing it in the way where top 6 are in championship bracket, and bottom 6 are in consolation bracket as the post says below for 1987

http://tecmobowl.org/topic/54897-1987-playoffs-status/

OK so here goes for 1988

Championship Bracket

Byes: #1 seed Oklahoma Outlaws (canesrforeal) 14-4, #2 seed Denver Gold (timbone666) 12-6

#6 OAK-TB playin winner @ #3 Chicago Blitz 12-6 (diazzholio)

#5 Memphis Showboats 10-8 (tonkatecmo) @ #4 Houston Gamblers 11-7 (dukiesan)

Playin Game determinations

3 teams finished at 10-8. I put Memphis atop as they had the best conference record at 7-3 and the TB and OAK tiebreak was not easily determined with head 2 head and conference records (both were 6-4). Memphis also had by far the best Pt. Differential and was clearly 3rd in their conference.

Since TB and OAK split season series, they will play for the right to get into the championship bracket as the 6 seed. I gave TB home since they had a better pt differential +21 vs -6 (all hail OG rom tiebreaks). The loser will be the 7 seed in the consolation bracket.

Consolation Bracket

Byes: # 7 seed (OAK-TB loser) # 8 seed Birmingham Stallions (#lewis) 9-9 Player tbd

#12 Memphis Showboats (hankdetank) 1-17 @ #9 New Orleans Breakers (suicideking) 7-11

#11 Arizona Wranglers (chinoballer) 6-12 @ Los Angeles Express (manyolio) 6-12  (tiebreak was better conference record for Ballywood Stevorino

Rom  for Playin game and 1st round of Consolation Bracket is out.

Deadline is... Wait this is USFL! #lewis

OK, So I get that the Rules page is out of date #lewis

But we've been doing it in the way where top 6 are in championship bracket, and bottom 6 are in consolation bracket as the post says below for 1987

http://tecmobowl.org/topic/54897-1987-playoffs-status/

OK so here goes for 1988

Championship Bracket

Byes: #1 seed Oklahoma Outlaws (canesrforeal) 14-4, #2 seed Denver Gold (timbone666) 12-6

#6 OAK-TB playin winner @ #3 Chicago Blitz 12-6 (diazzholio)

#5 MICHIGAN PANTHERS 10-8 (tonkatecmo) @ #4 Houston Gamblers 11-7 (dukiesan)

Playin Game determinations

3 teams finished at 10-8. I put Memphis atop as they had the best conference record at 7-3 and the TB and OAK tiebreak was not easily determined with head 2 head and conference records (both were 6-4). Memphis also had by far the best Pt. Differential and was clearly 3rd in their conference.

Since TB and OAK split season series, they will play for the right to get into the championship bracket as the 6 seed. I gave TB home since they had a better pt differential +21 vs -6 (all hail OG rom tiebreaks). The loser will be the 7 seed in the consolation bracket.

Consolation Bracket

Byes: # 7 seed (OAK-TB loser) # 8 seed Birmingham Stallions (#lewis) 9-9 Player tbd

#12 Memphis Showboats (hankdetank) 1-17 @ #9 New Orleans Breakers (suicideking) 7-11

#11 Arizona Wranglers (chinoballer) 6-12 @ Los Angeles Express (manyolio) 6-12  (tiebreak was better conference record for Ballywood Stevorino

OK Championship bracket:

#6 Oakland Invaders (jfagundes) @ #3 Chicago Blitz 12-6 (diazzholio)

#5 Michigan Panthers 10-8 (tonkatecmo) @ #4 Houston Gamblers 11-7 (dukiesan)

Consolation Bracket

#10 LA Express (manyo) 7-12 @ #7 Tampa Bay Bandits (kampy) 10-9

#9 New Orleans Breakers (suicideking) 8-11 @ #8 Birmingham Stallions (heardyasquash) 9-9

Consolation Bracket

#9 New Orleans Breakers (suicideking) 8-11 @ #8 Birmingham Stallions (heardyasquash) 9-9

Hey heardyasquash, let me know what time/day works for you

I will take the reigns here at USFL. Get ready for this league to be put int high gear. Just kidding i will make sure it runs as slow as ever. All in favor post a sloth.

We gets around however the fux we want to. 

A_Sloth_Hanging_Onto_A_Girl.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

SK and I played our playoff game today Stallions Move on! only took 8 months and some change

The bat signal has been sent out to those still left in the Championship Bracket. Semis are out!

Yo Diaz (Lewis). When can you get this game in? Ok then Monday it will be. B there or b square.

I can't believe we don't have this game in yet. My apologies to the league for holding things up. Smdh smh smh

I'll be on all night. Taking easy at home. Hit me up if you are not afraid of the Gold's wrath.