Johnny Johnson Season

And KAMP.......don't forget about our PHX DAL rivalry......this game WILL happen (on or off the grid).......I heard Johnny Johnsons' sueing Michael Irvin for that nickname.......and pressing charges, because he said Michael Irvin was impersonating a "REAL" Playmaker!!!  I gotta side with Johnny Johnson on that one...he has a point...Ha hA Ha ha hA ha!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I got yo message Kamp!!!!!!  I would do the commentating, but I been hella busy........I will keep up on this season you are playing though.....I'm about to start one and try to go undeafeated...(thats HARD wit PHX...especially if Johnny gets hurt)...It's gonna be like a refresher course season, because it's been ahwhile since I did one...just to let you know, My best with Johnny was 4035 yrds rushing, and 63 rushing TD'S and that's not counting recieving yrds or recieving TD'S either, not to mention he missed a game and a half that year due to injury.................probably one of the GREATEST performances ever done by a person (Me) in the history of this game...not only that, I WON the Superbowl.  TOP THAT!!!  (That goes for anybody on this site, with any player)

(p.s.  Yo player gets injured, tough S#!t!!!  NO RESETS.)

Did I say 4035???  I meant 4045!!!..............I just checked my {OFFICIAL} record book.  Ever since I was in single digets, (age wize) I alwayz wrote down things I did in this game that awed, stunned, and amazed.....and there's about 30 pages of $#!t, and Johnny's all over the record book.  One day I'm gonna have someone type the whole thing in one thread and ya-all can see what a real 25 year Tecmobowl career is supposed to look like. 

• 2 months later...

Well....................I've decided to do a Johnny Johnson season.  I'll leave it at that.  I'll be posting wins, losses, (hopefully none) and stats for each game.  By the end of all this, I'll be adding maybe a record or two, and another Superbowl Championship Ring (yes, I write them down in 'gold pen') to the long list of accomplishments I've kept written down in my {OFFICIAL} Tecmobowl Archives over the last 25 years.

(p.s.    One day I'm gonna post a picture of every page in that record book so ya'll can see what a REAL 25 year Tecmo career is supposed to look like....................The early pages are yellowed like an old newzpaper, I'm sure there's some spilled milk from cereal on there, later years have beer stains, cigarrette burns, and roach burns from highschool,.... bong water stains, and of course a couple tipped over shots from my college years.....................Ha hA Ha hA Ha!!!!!..........basically a chronical of my life!}

3 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

Well....................I've decided to do a Johnny Johnson season.  I'll leave it at that.  I'll be posting wins, losses, (hopefully none) and stats for each game.  By the end of all this, I'll be adding maybe a record or two, and another Superbowl Championship Ring (yes, I write them down in 'gold pen') to the long list of accomplishments I've kept written down in my {OFFICIAL} Tecmobowl Archives over the last 25 years.

(p.s.    One day I'm gonna post a picture of every page in that record book so ya'll can see what a REAL 25 year Tecmo career is supposed to look like....................The early pages are yellowed like an old newzpaper, I'm sure there's some spilled milk from cereal on there, later years have beer stains, cigarrette burns, and roach burns from highschool,.... bong water stains, and of course a couple tipped over shots from my college years.....................Ha hA Ha hA Ha!!!!!..........basically a chronical of my life!}

.......I have the week off from work, so I got some Tecmo time!!! :)

Week 1~3, PHX is 3-0

Johnny Johnson, rushing: 52 attempts, 1,100 yards, receiving: 6 catches, 130 yrds, 21 TD's...........

Week 4 vs DAL  "The Kampuna Rivalry Game"  PHX def DAL 35 to 19 to go 4-0!!!  (sorry Kamp ;) )

Johnny Johnson, rushing: 12 attempts, 206 yrds, receiving: 3 catches, 100 yrds, 5 TD's

Game Cap:  Dallas was actually up at one point in the first quarter 14 ta zipp.....but then the reality of havin' to stop J.J. for 3 more quarters sunk in.  35 to 19 PHX!!!!!!!!!!!!!  End of story.

(p.s.  I have to add the fact that Michael Irvin had a catch at the end of the half over Lonnie Young, Tim McDonald, and another guy that NASA woulda' been proud of...I call it luck!)

Week 5 vs N.E.     "The JUICED Game"         PHX def N.E. 56 to 31              PHX goes to 5-0!!!

Johnny Johnson, rushing:  10 attempts, 237 yrds, receiving: 4 catches, 174 yrds, 6 TD's

Game Cap: A BAD CONDITION Johnny Johnson for the first 3 quarters is still Johnny Johnson.  The Patriots were definitly "JUICED" for this game probably because their opponent hasn't lost a game this year.  Johnson was moved to the 'X' for some recovery time so he could still be a valuable part of the offensive scheme without takin' many hard hits.  N.E. gave a valiant effort but by the fourth quarter, they ran outta gas, and Johnson recovered...which was BAD for them.........Johnson proceeded to rush for over 200 yards and punch in 3 touchdowns in the fourth quarter, and that was the end of that.

(p.s.  Roy Green had over 100 yrds, and 2 TD's of his own)

.......................

Week 6 vs N.Y.G.      "J.J. vs O.J."               N.Y.G. def PHX  37 to 28           PHX's undeafeated hopes go up in flames :(     PHX record 5~1

Johnny Johnson, rushing:  21 attempts, 137 yrds, receiving: 3 catches for 83 yrds, 4 TD's

Game Cap:  Johnny Johnson was havn' his way in the first half with the Giants 'D'......................but at halftime, I think Ol' Lawrence let his team mates get a lil' bump a summa dat 'suga booga' he was snortin' on, and they turned into a different team.....There were series where the Giants would blitz 3 outta the 4 plays and Johnson barely had a chance to pull the ball outta Rosenbach's hands before he was hit.........and hit HARD.  Pepper Johnson hit Johnson so hard off a blitz one play that the fumble didn't even have time to touch the ground before Reasons snatched it out the air and scored........a tough game for the Cards, but at least no one was hurt!!!

................................

Week 7 vs MIN        "Screen Pass Central"         PHX def MIN 49-0             PHX record 6~1

Johnny Johnson, rushing: 8 attempts, 74 yards,  receiving: 6 catches, 333 yrds, 7 TD'S!!! 

Game Cap:  The Viks weren't prepared for Johnny Johnson's versatility, and got BLANKED.  They brought it at the very begining, but then were just "outclassed" by one player.  This was one of those games where you kinda just had to be there and witness it to get the feel because it was quite a site.....Johnson was turning 2 yard dump off's into 80 yard touchdown runs that the Vikings had no answer for, not to mention the 80 yard TD reception he had in double coverage where he pancaked, the popcorned the two defenders...........like I said, one of the games you'd just have to see to believe.

Week 8 vs ATL              "BIRDBATH"          PHX def ATL 35~21          PHX goes to 7-1!!!

Johnny Johnson, rushing: 22 attempts, 224 yrds and 4 TD's, Ron Wolfley was the leading receiver with 3 catches for 63 yrds

Game Cap:  It was kind of a Johnson vs Rozier typa game...they each ripped off big runs back to back, and Rozier was close to 150 yards on the day.  Ron Wolfley added some crucial catches to continue drives...and not to mention a huge TD catch by "Muthaphukka" Jones!!! :) 

................................................

Week 9 vs MIN              "BLITZKRIEG!!!"           PHX over MIN 28~7           Ron Wolfkowski is born!!!  PHX moves to 8-1!!!

Johnny Johnson, rushing: 18 attempts, 120 yards, receiving: 2 catches, 61 yards, 4 TD's

Game Cap: This was a game of blitzes.  It was like Vikings Version II...The score would indicate an eazy win by PHX, but on the contrary, it was very hard fought.......till the end.  It was like the Viks were at the crap table, and just kept rollin' off 7's!!!  Blitz, blitz, blitz, blitz, on runs, passes, and any other way you could think of one.  The luck had to end sometime, and it did, HARD.  Johnson broke one off through the smallest amount of daylight in the 4th quarter, and that put the nail in the Vikings coffin to put PHX up 21 to 7...............He threw salt in the wound and scored another TD just for the hell of it...28 to 7, Cards win.

............................................

Week 10 vs DAL              "Tailback Kampuna II"            PHX def DAL 35~28           Won the game, not the war...Johnson goes down begining of 3rd!!!

Johnny Johnson, rushing: 8 attempts, 15 yards, 2 TD's, Ernie "muthaphukka" Jones, receiving: 3 catches, 87 yrds, 2 TD's, Via Sikahema, 1 TD

Game Cap: If Johnson going down on the 1st play of the second half wasn't bad enough, the whole game played out like the Cowboyz stole the Cards playbook.  I can't say the Cowboys were "juiced" because that simply wasn't the case...they were "smart".  They would be waiting in the holes Johnson was supposed to go through on almost every play, and every yard and TD Johnson got was improvized...you knew it was gonna be one of those "JINXED" games the computer Cowboys didn't want to lose when they got 2 onside kicks in a row, and a TD from Nate Newton.  With Johnson going down, the second half belonged to Muthaphukka!!!  3 BIG catches when it counted and 2 TD's put the Cowgirls away........Sorry Kamp ;)

(p.s.  On a side note that might be record worthy, PHX had DAL at one point in the 4th quarter 4th & 41!!!!!  Can there even be a bigger loss of yards in a 'Tecmobowl' offensive series than that???  I've never seen it, and if it can be done, it's rare!) 

Week 11 vs N.Y.G.           "The BIGG Payback"             PHX wins 38 to 24               "Without Johnny"

notable game statistics:  Rosenbach, passing: 338 yrds, 5 TD's, Anthony Thompson, 2 TD's, Via Sikahema, 2 TD's, Roy Green, 1 TD

Game Cap:  It was the Rosenballer show as the Cardinals annoyed and confused the Giants with a complete personality switch, from 'run heavy' to 'ariel assault'...an EXCELLENT Tim Rosenbach proved to be a deadly weapon hitting almost every receiver on the roster, proving to be too much for the Giants game plan.

................................................

Week 12 vs The Niners                    "Here's Johnny"             Niners def PHX 30~28               "Johnson returns but costly turnover kills Cards"

Johnny Johnson, rushing: 16 attempts, 86 yrds, receiving: 2 catches for 72 yrds, 4 TD's

Game Cap:  The story line couldn't have been any better.  2 minutes and 11 seconds to go, PHX has the ball at it's own 40 yard line and you have the best player in the game in your backfield just waiting to step on the 9ers neck, drain the clocc, and win 28 to 23, but then, on a routine off tackle handoff, Lott comes outta no where at 110 miles an hour and lays into J.J. while he was grappling with Romanowski.........................................the ball took flight, the Niners recovered and scored off the fumble, and that was the end of the fairy tail finish.......There's an old Tecmobowl addage that says, "It's good to be San Fran...the ball always bounces your way"...there could be no better way to describe it.

...............................................

Week 13 vs PHILLY                "le Miserable"                        Eagles over PHX 33~21               "Just when ya thought things couldn't get any worse..."

Johnny Johnson, rushing: 4 attempts, 46 yrds, 1 TD, Ernest "Muthaphukka" Jones, receiving: 3 catches, 138 yrds, 1 TD

Game Cap: U-G-L-Y.....The Cardinals (except for one bright spot Ernie Jones) were true to their stereotypical form...If there was a way to lose, they would find out how...With Johnson getting injured in the first 2 minutes of the game, the Cards looked lost and intimidated by the vaunting Eagles 'D'.....(and trust me guys, it wasn't my fault).....the offensive line couldn't give Rosenbach 1 and a half seconds in the pocket before the whole thing COLLAPSED.  If you've played Tecmobowl as long as I have, you know there are those games where even if the defense isn't blitzing, it looks like it...The offensive line of the Cards looked run down and every one of the Eagles linebackers eazily had 3 sacks if not more...Rosenbach must have been sacked close to 20 times, and there was nothin' in my power I could do about it.....If there not even blitzing and you don't even get a chance to use the D-pad before they take you down, you know your F*CCT.                  

Week 14 (BYE)

Week 15 vs Washington             "No Johnson, No problem"             PHX over Skins 28 to 21             "Vi ask Vi, try Vi Sikahema!!!"

Vi Sikahema, receiving:  5 catches, 217 yrds, 3 TD's

Game Cap:  With Johnson being out almost a quarter of the season, Sikahema took it upon himself to take over when he was givin' the opportunity.....and he caught fire!!!  Long story short, it was a back to back scoring air it out kinda game, and Vi scored last with a 70 yard TD reception with a minute to go.......game over.  He showed some great hands and speed that game.  Lets hope he can keep it up!!!

.....................................................

Week 16 vs DEN                "RIZE of the PHX"                  PHX def DEN 42~37                  "Bronco's try to take away the run...but there's more than one way to skin a cat!!!"

Johnny Johnson, rushing: 10 attempts, 29 yrds, receiving: 5 catches, 192 yrds, 5 TD's,  Vi Sikahema, 1 TD

Game Cap:  The Bronco's weren't gonna take it eazy on Johnson his first game back after two games on the shelf...The first two offensive plays, the Bronco's blitzed and J.J. was hit hard for losses.  I gave that offensive lineup one more series, then I was done.  I checked Johnson's condition and of course it was BAD.  This is when stratagy comes into play...you know where J.J.'s goin,........yup........back to the 'X'!!!  They wanna play that dirty game and try to take him out the minute he returns from injury???...Then this is what they get.  A BAD conditioned Johnny proceeded to shred and carve up the relatively weak DEN secondary for almost 200 yards and 5 scores!!!  It's about that time of year, where there's magic in the air!!!.......just not for Denver.

....................................................

FINAL WEEK 17 vs N.O.                  "It's SHOWTIME"              PHX def N.O. 34~21                  "PHX WINS DIVISION!!!!!  and ends with 13~3 for the year"

Johnny Johnson, rushing: 20 attempts, 209 yrds, receiving: 9 catches, 125 yrds, 5 TD's

Game Cap:  It was definitely "The Day of the Showman" and Johnson put on a clinic...The Saints and their vaunted line backing core had absolutely no idea what to do,....except maybe watch the back of the #39 jersey fly past them down the field.  A coaching decision was made and Johnson was pulled halfway through the fourth quarter after his 5th touchdown of the day....PHX destroys the Saints 34 to 21.  The score makes the game look A LOT closer than it really was...............................but it wasn't.  

Up next?????????????????????  PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Johnson Season Cap:  After missing almost one quarter of the season, he still puts up these gawdy, almost unbelievable stats, and the Cards still win..........That's why I say, and have always said, that Johnny Johnson is, without a doubt, by far the best player in Tecmo Superbowl, hands down.

And if you know how to use him, he's even better.

Johnny Johnson's season stats in 12 1/2 games:

rushing: 201 attempts, 2,483 yards

receiving: 43 catches, 1,386 yards

yards from scrimmage: 3,869

touchdowns: 67

^^^Now that's what a REAL Tecmobowl Season is supposed to look like.....TOP THAT S#!T.....betcha can't.^^^

PLAYOFFS 1st ROUND:  PHX vs MIN                        "BATTLESHIP"                     "MIN wanted it....but not bad enough"          PHX def MIN 30~24 in O.T.

Johnny Johnson, receiving: 6 catches, 112 yards, 1 TD, Rosenbach, passing: 280 yrds, 90% comp, 2 TD's, Anthony Thompson, 1 TD, 65 yrd KR

Game Cap:  Eazily one of the hardest games I have ever played.  The computer Vikes wanted it, and it was a game of strategy and tit for tat...It was one of those games that really tested the nerves, and if you took even one play off mentally, it would cost you.  The Cardinals found themselves down 24-17 and facing a 4th and 14 at their own 40 with under 1 minute and 20 seconds left in the 4th quarter.....then the "magic" happened.......The ball is snapped for what could be the final time for the Cards, Rosenbach gets rushed so he rolls out quickly to the top of the screen, and just as he gets hit, releases a perfect classic Rosenbach overthrow that only Johnson could go up and get.....and he did.....snatched it in double coverage over Browner and whoever the hell the other corner is, landed on the ground in true Superhero fashion, made a quick cut that left the defenders diving at a ghost, and proceeded to stride untouched from his own 30 to the endzone..........couldn't have scripted it any better...........BUT..........that just tied the game.  PHX held Walker and the Vikes on there last ditch offensive effort, and the game went to O.T.............of course MIN won the toss, but the Vikings fate was in MY hands.  The Cards held the Vikes to a desperate field goal attempt, but it was (you guessed it) wide right!!!  That's the moment I knew I was going to win......a combination of short dump off passes and 3 to 5 yard Johnson runs was to much for the Vikings 'D'.......The game was sealed by a quick QB sneak from the 5 yrd line by Rosey.....They covered everybody on that play except the QB......................GAME OVER.  Cards win.          

(whew...that win took years off my Tecmo lifespan)      

Edited by ~Tailback King~

19 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

PLAYOFFS 1st ROUND:  PHX vs MIN                        "BATTLESHIP"                     "MIN wanted it....but not bad enough"          PHX def MIN 30~24 in O.T.

Johnny Johnson, receiving: 6 catches, 112 yards, 1 TD, Rosenbach, passing: 280 yrds, 90% comp, 2 TD's, Anthony Thompson, 1 TD, 65 yrd KR

Game Cap:  Eazily one of the hardest games I have ever played.  The computer Vikes wanted it, and it was a game of strategy and tit for tat...It was one of those games that really tested the nerves, and if you took even one play off mentally, it would cost you.  The Cardinals found themselves down 24-17 and facing a 4th and 14 at their own 40 with under 1 minute and 20 seconds left in the 4th quarter.....then the "magic" happened.......The ball is snapped for what could be the final time for the Cards, Rosenbach gets rushed so he rolls out quickly to the top of the screen, and just as he gets hit, releases a perfect classic Rosenbach overthrow that only Johnson could go up and get.....and he did.....snatched it in double coverage over Browner and whoever the hell the other corner is, landed on the ground in true Superhero fashion, made a quick cut that left the defenders diving at a ghost, and proceeded to stride untouched from his own 30 to the endzone..........couldn't have scripted it any better...........BUT..........that just tied the game.  PHX held Walker and the Vikes on there last ditch offensive effort, and the game went to O.T.............of course MIN won the toss, but the Vikings fate was in MY hands.  The Cards held the Vikes to a desperate field goal attempt, but it was (you guessed it) wide right!!!  That's the moment I knew I was going to win......a combination of short dump off passes and 3 to 5 yard Johnson runs was to much for the Vikings 'D'.......The game was sealed by a quick QB sneak from the 5 yrd line by Rosey.....They covered everybody on that play except the QB......................GAME OVER.  Cards win.          

(whew...that win took years off my Tecmo lifespan)      

PLAYOFFS 2nd ROUND:  PHX vs S.F.                "THE FALL of an EMPIRE"              "Turn the ball over...lose the game :( "     S.F. def PHX 28-21

Johnny Johnson, rushing: 13 attempts, 46 yrds, 1 TD, Rosenbach 1 fumble, 1 interception, Vi Sikahema, 1 fumble

Game Cap:  The game stats should tell the story.....the only problem with the story is that ALL PHX's turnovers happened in the second half!!!  The Cards were up 14 to zip when the game went to half, {but I was playing the 49ers in the second round of the playoffs}.....for some strange reason, my intuition told me that if I didn't put up at least 21 points by halftime, I'd be in trouble........I really don't think I need to explain to the veterans on this site what that feeling is...you just know it if you been there..........

...Enter the second half nightmare...........I'm pretty sure the clouds separated and unvailed the bright light of the full moon, because I'm pretty sure Ronnie Lott turned into a WearWolf.  In my whole Tecmobowl career (any system or version) I don't think I 'v seen a player go BERZERK like he did...every pass thrown, it seemed he'd pick off...every time he'd hit a player without the last name Johnson, they'd fumble...there was simply no escaping this guy...Don't get me wrong, givin' the "juiced" surcumstances, Johnson held his own but nothing else worked...nothing.  With the offensive line of PHX completely drained by halftime, and Lott being on steroids (or coke) it spelled out DOOM for the Cards...If there was one player to break the 9ers spell, It would be Johnny Johnson...and he has, but not tonight.  With a beat up and worn out supporting cast that was simply out muscled and out classed, it was just to much to overcome.  The 'nail in the coffin' occured when at about 2:00 left in the 4th, the score was 28 to 21 49ers, and Rosenbach threw a really nice pass to Vi from about the Cards 45 yard line......Vi dove, and caught it!!!!!!!!!!!!....................but as Sikahema was still stretched out (guess who) Ronnie Lott 'popped' him hard and the ball came tumbling out...In today's rules, if that were Dez Bryant, that woulda' been incomplete.....but not in Tecmo.  They recovered the ball and the return almost drained the clock to a minute.........................................

......................................................and that my friends, was the end of the 1991 PHX Cardinals season.  It didn't end with the gold, but at least now a ~Tailback King~ PHX Cardinal season is scripted in stone, and will forever be etched in the pages of Tecmobowl history.   {December 2nd, 2015}

~THE END~

u may not have won the super bowl, but the tecmo gods nod respectfully in your direction for the fact you didn't stoop to RESET on those {muthaphukk!n} playoff-niners, a mindless monster machine whom we all know well, and fear more....... you and johnny took that savage beating like true tecmo warriors, good games and good luck the rest of the way man.

I started my JJ/Cardinals season.  

Rules:

Stock PHX Playbook.

Primary objective JJ run.  

If needed, pass only to JJ.  

If JJ gets hurt, I am not sure yet...I am thinking to only punt it away...

Here's results from game 1, Chris Everett and the RAMS:

5660f1134536c_week1statsJJ8td.png.b91cdf

JJ all 8 rushing TDs. that's 14 points each quarter.

I play with no game resets.....That's why he only played 12 1/2 games...Just ta let you know, your 'juiced' opponents start at the Patriots if you go undefeated until you play them.  Good luck, you're gonna need it!!!  ( I think my first or second game was pushing 500 yrds too)......As you should know, your fairy tail will end in a couple games...and that's where his supernatural skill really shines, if you know how to use him...........buckle up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this stock PB is gonna kill me.  to pass to JJ I have to throw him up at WR spot.

anyways, here's week 2.  I would have shut them out but Tupa (Rose is too accurate, in my opinion) threw an INT at the 30 and they pissed me off and scored.  JJ caught 3 passes for 3 TDs up at the WR1 spot, because in the 2nd quarter PHI was holding JJ to 10 ypc so I had to change it up.

PS - JJ has been in AVERAGE the whole time!  that's 2 full games in average.

5661007d9201a_week2statsJJ4rush3rectd.pn

Edited by buck

JJ's hidden fumbling ability showed up vs WAS in game 3 of my season, him having 2 fumbs in the 2nd quarter, one returned for TD, the other set one up.  And Tupa is starting to piss me off.

566115fb26e63_week3statsJJ4rush1rectd2fu

one more update for the night...kicked the cowboys azzes. then trashed the pats, except for a couple of moments of weakness "containing" John Stephens.  

anyways, JJ is starting to like to catch passes - and I agree that JJ does JUMP SUPER HIGH to catch passes, almost no pass gets left behind.  

that pass 3 pa dive/fly is ok when my OL blocks.  

Tupa is bout to get benched.

GIA next, I gotta bounce though.

56612b07d0bb3_week4statsJJ3rush3rectd1fu

56612b73b8219_game5statsJJ2rush3rectd1fu

and here is JJ after 5 games...he finally changed conditions...

56612bf8c8505_jjafter5games.png.2d962e38

ok, I had a very long ass day of work, but here tonight I was just able to take 5-0 PHX to the next level with JJ vs GIA.  

JJ started game in BAD and it showed, 2 fumbles, and my QBs were totally fucking me. 

I was down 0-9 going into the 4th quarter, and after being totally fucked trying to pass to JJ in the 1st half, I got JJ going a little bit in the 3rd and I noticed that JJ was in GOOD in the 4th....

A rush TD score, a defensive hold, and another rush TD score with 30 seconds left!  I was thinking I was gonna be taking a loss the whole game...somehow it worked out.  at least we left the game in GOOD condition.  and PHX is 6-0, aLL JohNNY JOHNson and ONly JOhnNNNY JOHNSSONN,   fukk

5662581f4c341_game6boxgiants.png.b087297

5662582b7aa92_game6statsJJ2rushtd2fum.pn

two more games in, still undefeated, still JJ ONLY (ooops, in game 6 I had JJ up at WR and I accidentally ran it with somebody like twice 2 total yards, accident!), still no punts, no FG...

GAME 7 - won this one in OVERTIME - JJ had a last second TD catch to take the game to OT.

5663a06b7d20e_game7statsJJ4rectdaccident

my QBs are KILLING ME.  they are terrible.

GAME 8.

5663a1099b73a_game8statsJJ2rush1rectd.pn

PHX 8-0...JJ in GOOD....look at that YPREC!

5663a17b143bf_JJafter8games.png.b41b9626

division clinched, at 13-0, still Johnny all the time.  only scores from Johnny (except safeties by the defense), no punts (unless JJ gets injured), and no lame ass FG.

NOTE - Johnny finally got injured in game 12 vs 49ers, but luckily I already had a lead and was able to PUNT it away and play defense for the win.

SINCE this is Johnny Season, I RESET until Johnny Came Back to play in the following game.  Note that I am not resetting games once they are started, but I am resetting so that he will come back and play.

anyways, here's the screens for PHX games 10 through 13.

game 10

5664a8cf94cf9_game10statsJJ2rush1rectd1f

game 11

5664a90691877_game11statsJJ3rushtd1fumtd

game 12, JJ was injured in the 3rd Quarter in this game, and I punted it away the rest of the game.  

5664a91a32570_game12statsJJ2rush1rectdin

and game 13 - I clinched the division at 13-0.  In this game I was down 10-7 going into the 4th, but I scored 16 in the 4th (safety)

5664a98769299_game13statsJJ2rush1rectd.p

SO, here's Johnny after 13 games.  as you can see he is AVERAGING 190 on the ground and 120 in the sky per game.  averaging almost 3 rush td and 1.5 rec td pergame

5664aa6e8d7ac_jjafter13games.png.785cf9f

Edited by buck
calculation error - rec ypg at 120