Madison, WI - 03/07/15 - Tecmo XI: Apocalipps Now

sonofpatbeach

I am definitely interested in helping with the stream. I am fairly new to streaming. I have streamed a little over 2 dozen games. I have never stream a live tournament yet, but I am planning to attend the Nebraska tournament next month and plan to stream it live. I know I do not have the experience yet but I'm more than willing to help.

With that said the only reason I would not be able to help is if my ride buddies (I'm coming from Louisiana and them from Texas) would want to hit the road after we get eliminated. So just keep me in mind for helping with the stream and in the meantime I'll try to talk my ride buddies into staying for the duration.

I plan on attending and as the OG streamer can help as much as needed.

Since I really don't time to stream anything with my tourney and make sure it runs well, we'd love to have you stream in Lincoln and it would be a great way to figure out all the gotchas that happen.

Since I really don't time to stream anything with my tourney and make sure it runs well, we'd love to have you stream in Lincoln and it would be a great way to figure out all the gotchas that happen.

I am almost 100% sure I'll be staying for the duration of your tournament. I am actually working on layout for your tournament that will hopefully look pretty nice. I'll be doing a couple of test streams from my house this weekend to see how things will look and sound.

Due to the aforementioned 1) 2) and 3), it is with great happiness and sorrow that I announce I may not be attending this year. My little boy is expected March 17th (God watch over his soul if he is born on Saint Patricks Day). The wife has suggested (translation = ordered) I remain home in case something would happen, which I agree.

I guess someone else will just have to fall on there ass with beer in hand after a complete stranger pulls a chair out from underneath him. It's not to hard to figure out.

This also applies to you. 

>https://twitter.com/diazzhole/status/541973382451822593

I'll attend 95.6% if you change the Tourney name to "THE RIZE OF THE PHOENIX" ............Ted, Manyo.............I'm SERIOUSLY considering comin'.....If I do roll out there, I'm rollin' with ya'll....................and we WILL rep the Great North West in style...I got some PTO to save up.

You better go.

I need someone to help me represent Portland.

That's right, gripsmoke is coming to madison to get bounced first round.

Madison players are gonna be like...

15931-UHlOYd-GRIPSMOKE-IS-THAT-A-GAY-CLU

I would also like to help out where I can. I wanted to last year, but my focus was surprisingly dealt elsewhere.