Madison, WI - 03/07/15 - Tecmo XI: Apocalipps Now

sonofpatbeach

think im gonna cry and prob even quit online tecmo.. i cant believe this is happening. i dont go anywhere or leave the house ever. i plan for 1 thing for months and 95% wont even make it

How about Megabus or even Amtrak? 

Joey, Chet's suggestion looks solid. MegaBus - Phlly to Pitts.

See it here: https://us.megabus.com/JourneyResults.aspx?originCode=127&destinationCode=128&outboundDepartureDate=3%2F6%2F2015&inboundDepartureDate=3%2F8%2F2015&passengerCount=1&transportType=0&concessionCount=0&nusCount=0&outboundWheelchairSeated=0&outboundOtherDisabilityCount=0&inboundWheelchairSeated=0&inboundOtherDisabilityCount=0&outboundPcaCount=0&inboundPcaCount=0&promotionCode=&withReturn=1

If you need help with the fare, hit me up. I got you.

ty but if i did take this how would i get to cle? plus i dont think its running if greyhound isnt but hopefully im wrong. i just hope my bus is delayed. ill head to the station as scheduled and pray for the best. 

mort and me spoke on the phone and he said he would try his hardest for me.  thanks so much for all the help guys.

ty but if i did take this how would i get to cle? plus i dont think its running if greyhound isnt but hopefully im wrong. i just hope my bus is delayed. ill head to the station as scheduled and pray for the best. 

mort and me spoke on the phone and he said he would try his hardest for me.  thanks so much for all the help guys.

Greyhound PITT to CLE.

Did you happen to call Greyhound yet?

We apologize for any inconvenience, for more information please call 800-231-2222.

Greyhound PITT to CLE.

Did you happen to call Greyhound yet?

We apologize for any inconvenience, for more information please call 800-231-2222.

they make it impossible to call. i will go down there at 3pm a hour and half before my bus is spose to leave to find out what is going on then if its cancelled i will take the train to 30th street megabus and see if i can catch the to pit. im praying for the best

***ATTENTION ALL ATTENDEES***

Do you have a SNES video cable that looks like this? (This is the plain old, regular SNES cable.)

snes-super-nintendo-n64-gamecube-av-rca-

Please bring it! I need it for the stream! I just had a mishap while packing and broke my connector. GAH.

This is worth at least one beer, possibly shots.

tried every option and it was all closed. and to top it off i stopped at a atm on way to get money out for trip it charged my card 200 but i never got my money. so i immediately called the card holder and filed a claim. 

only realistic option left is a plane but red said cheapest he saw was 244 and most i can afford is 150 but then wouldnt have any money for mort and red or food.. if this atm thing didnt happen then i could of went to 200. cause 100 was for the trip and 100 was for the rest of my rent....

i littelry dont leave the house at all and the one thing i planned for wont happen. im very sad but also grateful at all the helpful responses

***ATTENTION ALL ATTENDEES***

Do you have a SNES video cable that looks like this? (This is the plain old, regular SNES cable.)

snes-super-nintendo-n64-gamecube-av-rca-

Please bring it! I need it for the stream! I just had a mishap while packing and broke my connector. GAH.

This is worth at least one beer, possibly shots.

I may be able to assist you. I'll ask the woman if I can steal hers for the weekend and just tell her it's a matter of life and death. I'll PM ya my number - I leave in the AM, be down there by noon. If you find one before I get there, let me know, otherwise I got ya covered.