Madison, WI - 03/07/15 - Tecmo XI: Apocalipps Now

sonofpatbeach

With Tecmo XI conversation at a fever pitch, it seems only appropriate that Tecmo trading cards start to become sporadically published here. 

17 of 54 -- Vogt Universe

attachicon.gif17 - vogt.jpg

We definitely will not tamper with this card in its original state for obvious devalue reasons. But out of all of these amazing cards, I felt that with the layout and design of this card, a die-cut hologram could have been implemented. :)

Edited by vogtcd11

Just in time for another card reveal. I give to you a high profile Madison attendee (and Ryder Cup drop out):

#12 of 54 -- DotDon

attachicon.gif12 - dotdon.jpg

1 star out of 5?!?!  In the immortal words of Clay Davis--- "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

I should have sent you my pic w/the Tecmo Bunny.  That could have been a numbered insert.

1 star out of 5?!?!  In the immortal words of Clay Davis--- "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

I should have sent you my pic w/the Tecmo Bunny.  That could have been a numbered insert.

Every trading card set has to have commons

But did you have this state mandated marketing experience there:

NoDak_zps46c3aa28.jpg

You did the whole "arrive a guest, leave a legend" thing but did you have to make decisions while you were there? I can't recall anything through the haze of beer, shots, and Team MN failure. 

Just need to play this to seal the deal....

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmA5701S1bY

Gl to everyone man. have a great time! red i never got my shirt from last year :(

I have your shirt from last year bud you left it in my car private message me your address and ill get it to you :)

I'll also be at Madison this year

Edited by Ryan11p

We're considering setting up a hotel block at the Clarion Suites, which is the closest hotel to the tourney venue. It's absolutely walkable, though they do offer a shuttle service to Badger Bowl.

Could you please let me know if you're coming to the tournament, and haven't yet made hotel reservations? Or perhaps you'd be interested in something closer (and potentially cheaper) than the hotel you currently have? We're looking for a (very) rough headcount.

We're considering setting up a hotel block at the Clarion Suites, which is the closest hotel to the tourney venue. It's absolutely walkable, though they do offer a shuttle service to Badger Bowl.

Could you please let me know if you're coming to the tournament, and haven't yet made hotel reservations? Or perhaps you'd be interested in something closer (and potentially cheaper) than the hotel you currently have? We're looking for a (very) rough headcount.

Is this closer than the Sheraton? I have a reservation there, but am willing to move.

The North Dakota Crew has yet to book a hotel. Our annual stay is normally at the luxurious Red Roof Inn, but we haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. 

If there was something closer and easier, we might be up for changing pace this year. Headcount = 4

Ok, I'll see what we can do at Clarion. I have a great relationship with them, as I used to illegally park my car there during our company staff meetings next door at the Alliant. I'll lead off with that.

Did you work for the AE at one point?  I do currently only in the CR.

</thread Jack>