Green Bay, WI - 01/24/15 - Retro4Ever.com presents Tecmo Tundra Bowl II

RetroNathan

Thanks to everyone who participated in Tundra Bowl II! Everyone that came, and those that followed us on social media - you are the ones who made it a success, and we are extremely humbled and grateful you all support our tournament. If you missed it, here are some media plugs we had:

Fox 11 News - first segment only (Swagz was featured for this segment): http://fox11online.com/2015/01/24/tecmo-tundra-bowl-ii/ 

[i will post the other two segments recorded from the stream later today; obviously the video above will be of better quality as it's directly from Fox 11]

Tecmo Talk Radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tecmotalk/2015/01/26/tecmo-talk-radio--the-resurrection--episode-3

Thanks again for all of the Tecmo love, we really appreciate the support. A full write-up will be posted later this week, and I will post it when it is finished.

For the record, I'd love to see a Jeff (GB) v. Regulator (DET) game on March 6th...if only we can get Jeff to sign up for Madison this year.

For the record, I'd love to see a Jeff (GB) v. Regulator (DET) game on March 6th...if only we can get Jeff to sign up for Madison this year.

I'd love to see that as well! Thanks for coming on the show last night! Made for a great tournament talk segment that ended "in the blink of an eye."

Edited by vogtcd11

Thanks for putting on the tournament, retro4ever guys! Jeff and I had some fun games in the finals (over 3 games, the point differential was 2 points). 

Orenga is getting better at Tecmo...you know what this means:

shutitdown_zpsgruypdwz_1.gif

Orenga is getting better at Tecmo...you know what this means:

shutitdown_zpsgruypdwz_1.gif

Orenga beating me in consecutive tournaments is the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to live with. And I wore an eye patch during the school year in first grade.