Future? Play Tecmo Through XBox One Browser?

deyo7

I doubt this is currently possible since one needs to download emulator in order to play Tecmo online; however, I wanted to ask: In the future do you think it might be possible to play tecmo online through Xbox one's browser?  That would be fantastic!  

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ps4 and xbox don't support flash, it's why you can't watch videos or play a lot of games on them. When asked about it a year ago or so, Sony stated flash player support isn't a concern. Stupid.

You'd think by us being loyal to these brands for years or shelling out $300-$450 for consoles (without extra controller or any games added might I add) that we could at least get flash support..they nickel and dime you for everything..such horse shit.

Edited by Leonard Fournette

Flash is getting killed off across the web. I am not shocked that there is no flash support on PS4/Xbone. Any Apple device ever hasn't had flash support. In 2014 le Googs starting killing off flash support in their devices and as of 2015 it is no longer supported in any device.

The future is not flash. It is WebGL. Rumor has it current gen consoles will start supporting WebGL once 2.0 goes live.

• 1 month later...