Fargo, ND - 11/15/14 - Tecmo Ryder Cup

DrFrolf

Opus. 

Now, cards. 

I introduce to you, Team Minnesota. Mmmmmmmmm, boy!

#7 -- EdisaurusRex

post-8376-0-09051200-1417397987_thumb.pn

#8 -- QB Browns

post-8376-0-54272200-1417398004_thumb.pn

#9 -- Sconnie

post-8376-0-10190500-1417398024_thumb.pn

#10 -- Butt

post-8376-0-44835200-1417398040_thumb.pn

Butt wait, there's more! One more to be exact. 

#29 -- Ladies of Tecmo

post-8376-0-78937600-1417398063_thumb.pn

I feel morally obligated to fly to the front, and protect my North Dakota brethren. These will likely be the last words you read from me. If you or your children ever find yourself near what we now know as Davenport, North Dakota, look for the red marker northeast of the great dirt road, which includes the following message of hope:

Tecmo Ryder Cup - Madison Team

November 8, 2014

The Place Beyond the Wasteland

“Rage against the dying of the Dwight”

I recall being told by sonofpatbeach to get busy living or get busy dying--that's goddamn right. 

For the second time in my life I'm guilty of committing a crime: a Ricky Proehl violation. Of course I doubt they'll throw up any BoBlocks for that, not for an old Caravello like me.

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a controller in my hand. I think its the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.

I hope I can make it back across the border. 

I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. 

I hope the Landetta is as glorious as it is in my dreams. 

I hope.

I will be posting videos on this site that were shown during the event as well as revealing one Tecmo trading card each day until the full set is revealed (51 days of card reveals). 

"This year I will practice Tecmo every day until Madison." 

Both of these are the same phrase, wrapped in a different drapery of lies. Nonetheless, I announce to you another card reveal!

#31 -- Treats

post-8376-0-93246900-1417788978_thumb.pn

GarbageTSB and I were discussing the literature on the trading cards in the midst of the Ryder Cup. I informed him that, unlike some of my phrases, the words on these cards are incapable of telling a lie! 

I recall being told by sonofpatbeach to get busy living or get busy dying--that's goddamn right. 

For the second time in my life I'm guilty of committing a crime: a Ricky Proehl violation. Of course I doubt they'll throw up any BoBlocks for that, not for an old Caravello like me.

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a controller in my hand. I think its the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.

I hope I can make it back across the border. 

I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. 

I hope the Landetta is as glorious as it is in my dreams. 

I hope.

giphy.gif

"This year I will practice Tecmo every day until Madison." 

Both of these are the same phrase, wrapped in a different drapery of lies. Nonetheless, I announce to you another card reveal!

#31 -- Treats

attachicon.gif31_TREATS.png

GarbageTSB and I were discussing the literature on the trading cards in the midst of the Ryder Cup. I informed him that, unlike some of my phrases, the words on these cards are incapable of telling a lie! 

im glad they put some paper down on the piano bench...........

• 4 weeks later...