TecmoBowl.org Presents: Tecmo Super Bowl 2015

Knobbe

Is there a way, or a link to a page that tells me how, to change the Divisions around in the game?

As I understand it there isn't enough space or something in the NFC west so the rosters always glitch out when I change them. 

Thanks in advance and Great Rom. Love the hard work you guys put into this!

Is there a way, or a link to a page that tells me how, to change the Divisions around in the game?

As I understand it there isn't enough space or something in the NFC west so the rosters always glitch out when I change them. 

Thanks in advance and Great Rom. Love the hard work you guys put into this!

Here's the fix coach if you are using tsb tool supreme.....open the rom up in translhextion (of course)

on the menu, Offset / Jump to... / x3C010 / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Select Block... / x4000F (Select up to and including offset:) / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Copy / Ok

click on the hex area so it unhighlights

on the menu, Offset / Jump to... / x7C010 / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Paste / Overwrite and Paste Data how many times: 1 / Ok

on the menu, File / Save or Save As...

done

Hope this helps coach!

This defiantly fixed the NFC West rosters, thanks for the pointers. Now however when I start the game, in Man vs Man or Man vs Com, the game glitches out just after the coin toss. Is it possible I jacked something up in the translhextion or could this be a different issue entirely? 

Thanks for taking the time to help, man. I really appreciate it. 

This defiantly fixed the NFC West rosters, thanks for the pointers. Now however when I start the game, in Man vs Man or Man vs Com, the game glitches out just after the coin toss. Is it possible I jacked something up in the translhextion or could this be a different issue entirely? 

Thanks for taking the time to help, man. I really appreciate it. 

If it was working before, yes.

Make sure that you're overwriting the data and not appending.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you in fact do a midseason update.  I mean, I LOVE the rom, but I don't like having AP on there for example, since he hasn't played since week 1 and is pretty much out of the league.  I had the Vikings beat me because of AP and you KNOW that wouldn't happen in their current roster  ;).  I don't want all those indefinitely suspended players on there (Peterson, Aldon Smith, etc).  Maybe I'm just a little OCD about accuracy.  

Thanks for all the work that went into this.  This community continues to astound me with what it has accomplished.

Might I be able to get a text or spreadsheet version of the rosters and ratings?  I apologize if that is posted somewhere or if it is trivial to extract from the rom itself (I'm on mac) but I couldn't find anything after some searching.  My group of guys is planning to run another season with drafted teams and we thought it would be cool to do so with a current rom.  Having the ratings in a friendly format would sure make the draft board easier.

Thanks, 

Bill

• 4 weeks later...

Here's the fix coach if you are using tsb tool supreme.....open the rom up in translhextion (of course)

on the menu, Offset / Jump to... / x3C010 / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Select Block... / x4000F (Select up to and including offset:) / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Copy / Ok

click on the hex area so it unhighlights

on the menu, Offset / Jump to... / x7C010 / Ok

on the menu, Selection / Paste / Overwrite and Paste Data how many times: 1 / Ok

on the menu, File / Save or Save As...

done

Hope this helps coach!

Don't work for me =/

I'm editing to play updated but still NFC WEST screwed rosters, can anyone give me a little help?

if necessary, rom+translhextion ----> https://www.sendspace.com/file/nb0s5o

Edited by Bruno Boo

is there ever any roster updates post trade deadline, or is that against the tsb code?

It's more of a time thing...it takes a lot of time to update something that in the grand scheme of things barely anyone will care about...like does anyone want to play a week 9 rom from 2012?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone ... I ve changed a few things on that version ... don't get mad at me ,still i think those upgrades are nice...

A few players heads also some more accurate numbers and the colors as well so every game has its own Home and Away colors that match  ...so far i did my

best to do so.

Except for the Nfc west, i don't understand why i can't make a color change on certain games ...though it works pretty well.

Just i want you to know that i play on a powerpak with a twin famicom and an old CRT TV so i think the colors suits better that way for a composite signal so....

Thanks again to all of you that still make this game so special 'till that day ...MERCI MERCI BEAUCOUP!!!!!!!

Tecmo Super Bowl -A 15.nes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished playing this rom last week. My Falcons lost to Jamaal Charles in the SB =( bummer lol. I have been a long time lurker and I created an account to comment on the work you've been doing.

I have a quick question though: it's very comfortable for me to play with these hacks, and I tried making a new "custom version" for myself using the Fantasy Roster spreadsheet tool. But I just cannot load the resulting rosters in this ROM using TSBTool Supreme because they're not 100% shown and the tool's GUI identifies it as somehow corrupted. Is it because of the 768 kb rom filesize on this version, as opposed to the usual 512 kb?

Thanks for the job TB.org! You rock!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...