Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimBone

SuicideKing where u at?

18 posts in this topic

so........ you want to play or wut?  seems yr involved in half the unplayed games remaining in this league, what's yr status?

Hollywood Steve Young is calling you out for the duck dodger you are....... he's gonna burn down the bayou in this motherfucking game, absolutely no mercy whatsoever...... yeah, he's injured, but he's got just enough majik left in him to break the Breakers once and for all.

with one game remaining on their 1988 schedule against the New Orleans Breakers, the Los Angeles Express currently find themselves on a short holiday, trekking across some godforsaken Louisianian bayou, with an injured Hollywood Steve Young carried around on a makeshift pallet by his offensive linemen, but otherwise everyone quite involved in doing a little team duck hunting..... hunting, that is....... for DUCK DODGERS!!!!

duck-dodgers-2.jpg

when we do finally find this flea-ridden, web-footed swamp-varmint...... the Express are gonna BURY him, and the Breakers, in the basement of the Western Conference!!!!

but only a shallow grave... I don't want to break a sweat.

or do I... !???!?!!

stare-down-o.gif

Suicide runs xfl over in tw. Is he not in any leagues over here? Concerning for hstl reasons I hope you hear from him soon. #lewiside

I'm not much on the boards here. I'm around on AIM, Email, twitter and text. PM me if you'd like my cell #. 

If you are still interested in getting these games in I will be available tomorrow (black Friday). Just drop me some times you can play.

Maybe change this thread title to "TonkaTecmo where u at????"

Messaged him numerous times while showing online......I guess USFL isnt call #Lewis for nothing.

With that said, this will be my final season in USFL

Coming from a guy who went M.I.A. for months............ whatever dude. You're a real class act.

Was a joke ya know like hahahaha, not literal......

Oh by the way Tonka told me to sim our games.........smh

Edited by suicideking81

with one game remaining on their 1988 schedule against the New Orleans Breakers, the Los Angeles Express currently find themselves on a short holiday, trekking across some godforsaken Louisianian bayou, with an injured Hollywood Steve Young carried around on a makeshift pallet by his offensive linemen, but otherwise everyone quite involved in doing a little team duck hunting..... hunting, that is....... for DUCK DODGERS!!!!

duck-dodgers-2.jpg

when we do finally find this flea-ridden, web-footed swamp-varmint...... the Express are gonna BURY him, and the Breakers, in the basement of the Western Conference!!!!

but only a shallow grave... I don't want to break a sweat.

or do I... !???!?!!

stare-down-o.gif

http://onlinetecmo.com/main/dsp_recap.php?gID=9225

Love the beat down BTW, Great work bro

no, more like LOVE how you link to a boxscore which clearly shows how your stud offense got outplayed by an INJURED Hollywood Steve Young, lolz... so two fumbles and two injuries later, you managed to outscore me? but guess WHAT, mofo!----I still won, cuz now I'm claiming the Breakers, by soul-reaping rights!  Kamp, let's grow 1989, I'm moving down to N'awlins.... gonna pave over the bayous and turn em into Hollywood South, put all the backwater degenerates down there to work cleaning the stadium inbetween games, get all those toothless wimmin folks on the "hollywood rotation," if ya kna wha mean, and generally bring some REAL USFL CLASS down to the dirtah dirtah, for once... you know, the kind which honestly forgets it's even in USFL for a few months at a time, but returns honestly at the first text from commish and proceeds to kick ass with an injured steve young?!? YEP!!!

no, more like LOVE how you link to a boxscore which clearly shows how your stud offense got outplayed by an INJURED Hollywood Steve Young, lolz... so two fumbles and two injuries later, you managed to outscore me? but guess WHAT, mofo!----I still won, cuz now I'm claiming the Breakers, by soul-reaping rights!  Kamp, let's grow 1989, I'm moving down to N'awlins.... gonna pave over the bayous and turn em into Hollywood South, put all the backwater degenerates down there to work cleaning the stadium inbetween games, get all those toothless wimmin folks on the "hollywood rotation," if ya kna wha mean, and generally bring some REAL USFL CLASS down to the dirtah dirtah, for once... you know, the kind which honestly forgets it's even in USFL for a few months at a time, but returns honestly at the first text from commish and proceeds to kick ass with an injured steve young?!? YEP!

First off..... Not smart on your part for leaving Young in the game when injured..... 2nd The score tells the tale. How the W was gotten makes no difference, you lost, end of story.

The best reply to a semi-shitty insult ever LOL...... I don't think your "soft" PacNW mentality could handle the south. So by all means bring your skateboards and hoodies.

Great work on the southern insults, one day you'll grow up son.

Not mad at ya, got nothing but love :cool:

Edited by suicideking81