Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
qbvikings

QBVIKINGS ROM New 2014-2015 Rosters As Of 7/14/14 for 2014!!!

28 posts in this topic

Brand new QBVIKINGS ROM for 2014!!!!!!

SNES and NES versions included!

Every player rated.

Depth charts updated based upon latest camp reports with some liberties here and there just as the original Tecmo creators did. I'm talking about guys like aj MCCARRON, keith WENNING, landry JONES, and terrelle PRYOR.

NOTE: If you are looking for an easy game, DO NOT DOWNLOAD. This rom has max juice. If you can get Oak-Town or Jax to the playoffs, you are a stud.

Enjoy and I welcome all feedback.

This rom includes too many hacks to mention so thank you to all of you out there who have made this game so much better and allowed it to last throughout the years.

****Updated Dolphins correct jersey numbers for WRs added SNES version

******There are subtle roster differences between the two versions. See if you can spot them. :)

********UPDATED NES Uniforms on 7/21

Tecmo Super Bowl 2014-15 QBV SNES.smc

Tecmo Super Bowl 2014-15 QBV.nes

Edited by qbvikings

This is awesome! Great work as always!

Any chance of you changing Mike Wallace to #11 and Gibson to 10?

If not no big deal not trying to sound picky

What an awesome job sir! !

First game first play from scrimmage Lamar Miller gets hurt.

I go 3 and out then first play from scrimmage Steven Ridley gets hurt

My next possession Mike Wallace gets hurt

Their next possession Tom Brady gets hurt lol

Yep, I do dial up the injuries on my roms for sure. But if I can make it through a season, so can you.

oh I'll make it through for sure..I love the realism and the injuries add to it

HI...It's just a lil improvement that i have done on this great hack...I thought it would be cool to have a nice set of colors for every team so i let myself go and trying to get the best color

tones that match on those 32 great 2014-15 gridiron franchises.I think it's great to play this way and of course i'didn't change anything else...SO hope you ll like and be able to enjoy

playing that way ...

MERCI BEAUCOUP to everyone who could make this game so special and unique till this day!!!!  :razz:

Tecmo Super Bowl -A 2014-15.nes

HI...It's just a lil improvement that i have done on this great hack...I thought it would be cool to have a nice set of colors for every team so i let myself go and trying to get the best color

tones that match on those 32 great 2014-15 gridiron franchises.I think it's great to play this way and of course i'didn't change anything else...SO hope you ll like and be able to enjoy

playing that way ...

MERCI BEAUCOUP to everyone who could make this game so special and unique till this day!!!!  :razz:

Dude, this is awesome! I have incorporated most of your color changes and made a few of my own into an updated rom. Thank you!

:razz:  Pas de soucis mek...!   ""By The Way i'm french so i hope my english ain't that bad"".... You 're welcome ... still i'd like to change playbooks ,could you please tell me which program or software can help me

create new trick plays . Thanks and i hope you guys will be able to finish this game to make that 14 - 15 season more beautiful than the previous one!!!!!

I think i ll be working on change the players head to get it more accurate ..tell me what you guys think about it!!

By the way i'm french so i hope my english ain't that bad!!! :roll:

:razz:  Pas de soucis mek...!   ""By The Way i'm french so i hope my english ain't that bad"".... You 're welcome ... still i'd like to change playbooks ,could you please tell me which program or software can help me

create new trick plays . Thanks and i hope you guys will be able to finish this game to make that 14 - 15 season more beautiful than the previous one!!!!!

I think i ll be working on change the players head to get it more accurate ..tell me what you guys think about it!!

By the way i'm french so i hope my english ain't that bad!!! :roll:

Sounds like you are ready to create a ROM of your own. Download TSBtoolSupreme and give it a try. Also, here is a rom with a cool playbook: http://tecmobowl.org/topic/58617-tecmo-super-bowl-2012-13competitive-playbook/

That's what i used to change team colors...I'd like to create my own game with my own playbooks change the colors of the post in their true wellow color and much more ... unfortunately i didn't have the good tools to get my imagination goes...so i don't think TSBtool is used to create playbook so if you could tell me if there is anyone else that can advize me in order to get this game more faithful ...it' would be tight....

thanks again to everyone that find the game is worth playing on those new colors and shoot out to QBVIKINGS!!!!

Also if someone could explain me what ""juiced"" or ""vanilla"" means? ...i think it's about the difficulty or game speed ..though

Ran through the afc playoffs.  bangals, broncos.  Done.

The Bears gave me trouble in the final, though.

Good rom

Edited by Bolt

Sweet! Thank you!

What team did you play as?

I am playing with the Bears and finished 10-6, beat the Pack in wild card now playing Saints, winning 14-9 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Great job on the ROM. I started out 2-0 with the 49ers but realized the game is too long. Probably just gonna leave it at 6 min. I could see this being very difficult with a scrub squad like you said. Thanks for the hard work you put into this.

dude this is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

but one thing..either im not seeing it or what but there doesnt seem to be a team for DETROIT lions? i know they are not great to begin with but i like em lol thx!

dude this is the greatest thing since sliced bread!

but one thing..either im not seeing it or what but there doesnt seem to be a team for DETROIT lions? i know they are not great to begin with but i like em lol thx!

Yeah I know... super bummer on the limitations of SNES. Download the NES version and you will have a good time. Talent wise the Lions are stacked.

Sweet! Thank you!

What team did you play as?

I am playing with the Bears and finished 10-6, beat the Pack in wild card now playing Saints, winning 14-9 at the end of the 3rd quarter.

the Blimps, of course

Yeah, the Bears are studs:  Forte continues on his HoF-bound track, the wideouts are beastin', and JAllen lends some pressure on D

Edited by Bolt

Got through a season with the Jags.

post-5893-0-14135500-1410053565_thumb.pn

post-5893-0-06354500-1410053573_thumb.pn

post-5893-0-14394600-1410053580_thumb.pn

Playoffs tomorrow.

(Started the season 1-3, then was 4-4, ended on a 7-1 run).

Edited by Bodom