2014 Midwest Tecmo - Best of the Best Tournament

vogtcd11

Midwest Best of the Best 8-Man Tournament (7-19-2014)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Of those currently registered, who would you like to see battle it out in the 8-man Midwest Tecmo Best of the Best Tournament? (Please select 8 players)

• Francis Buennagel (Mort1237)
    • Jimmy Vogt (LilLefty021)
    • Derek Ruble (TecmoPsycho)
    • Chris Vogt (VogtCD11)
    • Erik Merliss (Arncoem)
    • Matt Vogt (BigMV54)
    • Kyle Miller (Regulator088)
    • Louis Buennagel (Red98SetHut)
    • Matt Miller (Ones11Fahzu)
    • Matt Diaz (DiazzHole)

In addition to the main event at #MWTecmoVII, we will once again feature a premier, elite mini tourney. But this year, we are going to let YOU decide who will battle it out during the 8-man, single elimination Best of the Best tournament, which takes place throughout the 7th annual Midwest Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament on Saturday, July 19, at Rick's Tavern & Grille. We will hopefully have two LIVE STREAM sites available to view at www.mwtecmo.com/watch and www.twitch.tv/vogtcd11

The participant list can be viewed on our website at www.mwtecmo.com!

Edited by vogtcd11

Sweet idea...thats a lotta of tecmo tween ttc games, best of best and reg. tourney games. I cant wait. By the way I didn't vote for myself just to be humble. Its my first offering to tecmo gods...

Edited by red98sethuthut

Regulator won last year's and received a sweet plaque after beating Chet. The mini tournament had a cool spotlight, Pro Bowl vibe to it. So we are doing it again this year with the audience calling the shots on who will play in the tourney. There will be another plaque awarded to the winner again.

Also how does seeding work? just random? rumor has it that mort wants to play reg in the first round!!! edit: never mind just read what you said...

Edited by red98sethuthut