ArkLaTex Rankings June 2014

bgboud2

Based on 2014 ArkLaTex Tournaments with some past or other consideration.

#1 Bgboud2

Winner of TecmoTexas and Swamp Bowl in 2014.  Second in Mud Bowl 2014.  #2a tapper.  Goes into Good with a chance of Excellent on 4-6 beers.

#2a Ashman

Winner of Mud Bowl 2014.  Lost to me in single-elim TecmoTexas and third in Swamp Bowl.  Lost to Nos with bad fumble luck.  Pretty good though when he knows he has to win three straight...

#2b Kweh

Second in TecmoTexas but had beaten me in pool play.  Due to single elim bracket we both had one loss.  #1 tapper

#3a Nos

#3b Suicideking

#3c Chad

Nos was the runner up in Swamp Bowl 2014 and would be expected to contend in any of these.  Suicideking has played me close in the last two tournament games and might have contended with Nos without a bonehead matchup call.  Chad could be higher and is the #2b tapper.  He could be faster than me but probably is losing it from inactivity.

Honorable Mention:

Sparkle:  loud female (sister of Suicideking, i think) with a foot cast in a wheelchair

Now if we can get all 6 of us in the same southern Tecmo tournament it would be EPIC.

The Coonass/Cajun Classic is in the works for mid October. I plan to continue to do 2 tournaments per year (spring & fall)

Yes, the very loud and outspoken female is my sister :)

Edited by suicideking81

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...