Sign in to follow this  
birdssportsfan

tecmo super bowl app major update

Thanks to the help of you who gave me some pointers on how to rate players better, I went through and did an overhaul on the tecmo super app version 4.  I also made it so whenever you load the app, it shows a different football card at random.  Check it out and see if it's an improvement.  We are at almost 9000 downloads, and I have something in the works for a free contest when it gets to 10000 downloads.  I'll post something for that as we get closer on twitter my handle is @birdssportsfan

Here is the link for the app for android if you haven't downloaded yet.  If you have already downloaded it previously then all you need is to update it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_eagskerfan.tecmosuperapp

Could you guys who have it downloaded or if you haven't, can you try the update or get it here at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_eagskerfan.tecmosuperapp

and see if the best of screen works on your devices now?  I tried a few things differently to see if it will be the right size and resolution.  It works on mine, but it worked on mine last time as well, and wanted to see if it is better on yours now.

update for version 5 available!  I got the resolution things fixed.  I fixed the punters that somehow got on the wrong team, and recalulated the ratings accordingly.  I also made an at-a-glance wrist-band mode that could be helpful.  Let me know what you think.  Still a work in progress, but I think much much better now.