I'm running into a weird glitch using TSBTool Supreme... I'm working on a custom season rom for myself, nothing fancy, I like to have various years to play with.  The one I'm working on right now is losely based on the 1994 season.  I'm using Kreb's TSC though, because I love it.  I've edited several this way just to relive old glory.  Anyway, when I try to enter in my NFC West teams with the stats I want, it causes the following error in Nestopia...

Cpu: warning, DCP opcode executed
Cpu: warning, LAX opcode executed
Cpu: jammed!

I know this because after the first one didn't work, I created a fresh rom and entered each team in manually, testing as I went, and didn't have a problem until I got to the 49ers.  I've tested this several times with the same result...until I input the NFC West, everything is fine.  My question is, are there simply certain stat combos that don't work?  I know the 32 team rom is dealing with more info than it was meant to, could that be it?  I'm sorry, I have no useful knowledge with actual programming.