TB 80s Super Bowls and More 32 Team ROM

TheFes75

All,

Welcome To TB 80s Super Bowls and More. This is a 32 Team ROM with all of the Super Bowl teams (Winning and Losing) in the 80's (1980-1989).  There are also 12 other teams from the 80's included with the 20 Super Bowl winning and losing teams. Here is what the ROM contains:

• Single Player, Two Player, Coach and Exhibition Modes of play
  • 32 Teams between the years 1980 & 1989
  • 80 Oakland, 80 Philly, 80 Houston, 80 San Diego
  • 81 SF, 81 Cincinnati , 81 Dallas
  • 82 Washington, 82 Miami
  • 83 LA AFC, 83 Washington, 83 Seattle
  • 84 SF, 84 Miami, 84 LA NFC
  • 85 Chicago, 85 New England, 85 NY AFC
  • 86 NY NFC, 86 Denver, 86 Chicago, 86 Cleveland
  • 87 Washington, 87 Denver, 87 SF, 87 New Orleans
  • 88 SF, 88 Cincinnati, 88 Houston
  • 89 SF, 89 Denver, 89 Minnesota
  • New Playbooks for some teams.
  • All End Zones have "TB" in them
  • No Reverses are included in any playbook.
  • Run 1 from the Los Angeles Playbook (Bo Jackson's Run) is fixed and now the top OLB/CB is blocked.
  • Pass 1 from the Indianapolis Playbook (Pat Beach Play) now has the TE covered when the defense chooses the play correctly.
  • Used the "Best 9" Theory when selecting which 9 players to put on the field. (i.e. WR's at TE and CB's at the OLB position in some cases)

Shoot for the stars:

• Players with Stars in front of their name were either All Pro or Pro Bowlers during that season.
  • A Red Star in front of players names indicates that player earned ALL PRO honors that year
  • A White Star in front of players names indicates that player was selected to the PRO BOWL that year.
  • This was done to denote which players have the better attributes. This is especially helpful on defense.

As always I know there are probably some mistakes (especially player races).  Please let me know if you find any and I will make the changes and get an updated ROM out.  Also let me know what you think of the game and any improvements you would like to see. If you would like an excel spreadsheet of the attributes for all the players let me know and I will post it with this ROM once I get it all in one spreadsheet.

Thanks to all the folks who worked on 4 Play Studios Tecmo Bowl 2012 for that is the template I used to make this game.  Special Thanks to Tecmo Turd for all of his help and for use of the 32 Team ROM. Hope everyone likes it, enjoy!

TB 80s Super Bowls and More.nes

• 2 weeks later...

Oops!!! After a game is completed it shows the team that occupied the slot I used for the current teams in the ROM, as the winner! (i.e. If 87 SF wins it still shows Atlanta as the winner or if 80 Oakland wins it still shows Buffalo as the winner.) The after game news flash uses a different tile palette than the TD screen, so I have to go in and fix it. I'm about 1/3 of the way done. When I have it fixed I will release the updated version also with a spreadsheet with all the player attributes.