Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kamphuna8

1988 is HERE... I think?

47 posts in this topic

#13 #lewis

FINALLY.... about damn time I get a pushover opponent.

LAX moving to 4-8, chalk it up.  Might as well release the next one for me.

#14 Lewis struck again this morning. Version today was Will Lewis, and he "Invaded" the Bandit's "Ball". FWL, that's right I said it

So week 16 is out, but remember, THIS IS THE USFL. 2 MORE WEEKS after as we have an 18 game season. #LEWIS

despite rumors of my online tecmo death, this USFL tattoo on my ass isn't rubbing off anytime soon, so yeah....... I'll be on for the next hour or so, my ducklings.

Ahhhh, let's see now---who is the unfortunate bastard playing the Express Week 17---absent the injured Hollywood Steve Young, of course---but about to take a WILD RIDE with new sensation, Express QBOTF Dan "The Man Koochie" Manucci?????!????

*chortles*

haha, buckle up chino!  I might have to show up for the ARI tourney so we can play this one live......... gonna be EPYCK!!!!

Ahhhh, let's see now---who is the unfortunate bastard playing the Express Week 17---absent the injured Hollywood Steve Young, of course---but about to take a WILD RIDE with new sensation, Express QBOTF Dan "The Man Koochie" Manucci?????!????

*chortles*

haha, buckle up chino!  I might have to show up for the ARI tourney so we can play this one live......... gonna be EPYCK!!!!

better buckle up as well blue luigi - i'm rolling with my boy vinnie...aka, bj tolliver of the USFL.  

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Centralia,+WA/Phoenix,+AZ/@40.0716759,-117.7337756,5z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x54915a56ab5e799d:0xf2aa901c9944670a!2m2!1d-122.9542972!2d46.7162136!1m5!1m1!1s0x872b12ed50a179cb:0x8c69c7f8354a1bac!2m2!1d-112.0740373!2d33.4483771

actually, if I can somehow manage to hi- jack TBK and 1 other PNW freak, I'll be coming in hot Sunday morning from the SF tourney... desert night riders of the PNW burning a swath of mashed-out controllers and broken crtvs across the west, sorta thing.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYiD6BZnlro

Congrats to Ryan and Hank, 1st time All USFL Owner team, having all 17 roms played at 18's release. Kudos kind friends

Deadline? #lewis

OK

We need to wrap this bitch up. I've #lewised this enough. Calling all USFL owners. Finish your shit. Help me to rustle out Ocean's 12 to get everyone buzzing about the Unites States (Tecmo) Football Lewises so we can put a pretty fucking bow on 1988

My favorittitist thing is that when Ryan comes back from his online hiatus he'll be able to pick up right where he left off... in 1988.