Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kamphuna8

1988 USFL Live Draft

83 posts in this topic

OK Database should be in good condition now. Fixed up all errors of tandems and backups. Look it over and let me know.

Oh and Order.

Originally Drummer was going to be joining us but he will not due to personal reasons.

I'm pretty sure I have a bead on who to take over, but for now I'll just share with you the initial thoughts, and then we'll adjust. Since Drummer was gonna be top seed, I'm obviously gonna rethink that. Prob goes to Suicide since he's a returning owner. I'm open to suggestions.

Here's the initial order.

1. New Orleans Breakers (suicideking81)

2. Denver Gold (timbone666)

3. Michigan Panthers (tonkatecmo)

4. Birmingham Stallions (degeorge will be drafting) (Oklahoma)

5. Memphis Showboats (Stalltalk will be drafting for ChinoPino)

6. Chicago Blitz (diazzhole)

7. LA  Express (manyo360)

8. Arizona Wranglers (baxterbear12) (i'll pick with help for bax, shake n bake)

9. Houston Gamblers (dukesta151)

10. Oakland Invaders (jfagundes04)

11. Tampa Bay Bandits (kamphuna8)

12. Oklahoma Outlaws (canes r fo real)

We'll roll with the above fixed order for tonight

Suicide. You have back to back picks in rolling portion of the USFL draft. Deadline is midnight 4/1/14. So really 11:59pm 3/31/14 so you don't risk getting skipped. Good luck!

You have two picks so you get two months to decide. If you need an extension please file with the league's front office prior to the beginning of the draft which was last night at 10pm EST. Thanks.

I was always under the assumption that this is indeed the PRACTICE draft that were doing right????

The real draft is scheduled after 2-3 of these practice drafts for around October 2015 if my math's correct?

anyway, good luck in the practice draft boys!....Kamps steal in RD1 likely to go top 3 in the 2 and 3 practice runs :)

Let's roll out the rest of the draft here. I can't be on aim today. Yall can carry it out on aim, but please post the picks here and I'll update the DB.

Last pick was mine, I picked RB Mel Gray (and WT Scott Fitzkee on the way back, since Larry done with all WTs)

Joe Fagundes

LArry and kamp have LBs done...so for rd 11 give me Chi Lbs Stan C White and Andy Melontree......Larry is still currently up.

Duke is up, then bax, then manyo, then me.

Melontree and Stan C White were taken by Tonka's Michigan Panthers in round 10. Pick another set of LBs

Ok so the practice draft was cool.

We all ready for the real USFL draft on Feb 7th 2114? (<----yeah that's not a typo)

whoa, the 1988 draft actually happened !?!?!!

I must have passed out somewhere around the 72 hour mark from lack of sleep..... I thought it was all a dream!