Sign in to follow this  
kamphuna8

1988 USFL Live Draft

http://puretecmo.com/usfl/draft/

Login with your aim handle and your teams nickname. I'm pretty sure there are no caps

Tandems are gonna be like the old HSTL style.

QB1

RB (x2) (pick from RB1 or RB2 from each team)

WT (WR or TE X3) (Pick from WR1, WR2, or TE1 from each team)

OL (1 tandem of 5)

DL (1 tandem of 3)

OLB and ILB are in tandems, you can pick any tandem of 2 (i.e. 2 sets of ILB, or 2 sets of OLB or 1 of each)

DB (Safety Tandems and CB Tandems grouped as DB1&DB2 and DB3&DB4) you can pick any two sets, mix and match just like LB

K/P

Backups (Include the teams QB2, RB3, RB4, WR3, WR4, TE2)

Oh and Order.

Originally Drummer was going to be joining us but he will not due to personal reasons.

I'm pretty sure I have a bead on who to take over, but for now I'll just share with you the initial thoughts, and then we'll adjust. Since Drummer was gonna be top seed, I'm obviously gonna rethink that. Prob goes to Suicide since he's a returning owner. I'm open to suggestions.

Here's the initial order.

1. Memphis Showboats (tecmobrowns was, who will be is tbd)

2. Michigan Panthers (tonkatecmo)

3. New Orleans Breakers (suicideking81)

4. Denver Gold (timbone666)

5. Birmingham Stallions (could be a diff team still, but they should be in) (Oklahoma)

6. Chicago Blitz (diazzhole)

7. LA  Express (manyo360)

8. Arizona Wranglers (baxterbear12)

9. Houston Gamblers (dukesta151)

10. Oakland Invaders (jfagundes04)

11. Tampa Bay Bandits (kamphuna8)

12. Oklahoma Outlaws (canes r fo real)

kamp, thanks for all this

am wondering if you got a spreadsheet i can use as well..... the one i made last year had some doubles on it, so I'm sure you've cut it down somehow...... can you post or e-mail please?  or is my spreadsheet good, just minus the doubles?

Edited by manyo360

kamp, thanks for all this

am wondering if you got a spreadsheet i can use as well..... the one i made last year had some doubles on it, so I'm sure you've cut it down somehow...... can you post or e-mail please?  or is my spreadsheet good, just minus the doubles?

you're spreadsheet is good, just minus the doubles i'm guessing. It can be used but I'm going strictly by the database.

And tbh Knobbe did most of the heavy legwork on this. I got to just do some minor editing to make it fit our league's teams and members.

Also Larry is working on a DB similar to the OGRom one he did using CTL's domain?  Anyway, I think all these will be good resources, and the players atts will never change a la HSTL and OG rom.