Favorite Tight End

Polish Rifle

If you could choose one Tight End for you team who would you choose? He could be your big play guy, a run blocker, or just some guy with a cool name like Cap Boso. I would pick Mark Bavaro. He's a great blocker and his hands are decent. He's made some big plays for me when I needed them too.

DEPENDS ON HOW EXPLOSIVE U WANT TO BE MAN!!!!

Let's rank it 1 to 10, 10 being best....the BEST

Levels 1: T.T. Jackson. This guy had it but didn't have it

Level 4: Ferrell Edmunds. Speed + Power. What does he need to take it to the next level? HANDS

Level 6: Rodney Holman. Hands. Needs some power

Level 8: Keith "Redman" Jackson. Power + Speed + Hands

LEVEL 10: BRENT JONES. How explosive is this guy? Well let me put it this way. DO NOT OPEN...UNTIL..DOOMSDAY. (that line is from Ghostbusters cartoon, 1988).

Why so explosive? Let me give more examples: 1994 NFC championship. 4th and 3, third quarter, niners leading by 10. This would be the last time they scored. But first gotta get the first. Here's the official commentary, by Pat Sumerrall:

"4th!!!....and 3!!. Youngggggggggggg....this time, he gets it to Brent Jones, and they get a first down. He has.....so many people....to throw the ball to!"

Brent Jones: He is truly at the zenith of tight ends. Immaculate. Quintessential. ULTIMATE.

Brent Jones, here's to you!

I can imagine NinjaTheGaiden sitting in front of his computer, just wailing on his keyboard, yelling out everything he types. He is doing all of this wearing a straightjacket that he broke out of. He is surrounded by keyboards that couldn't handle the EXPLOSIVENESS of his fists, as they hammered out quotes from movies that only play in his head. After clicking the post reply button, he hops to the corner of the room, and while rocking back and forth, he just mutters "Jerry Rice... high octane explosiveness" over and over again. He does that until he feels compelled to make another post, in which the cycle starts again.