Seattle, WA - 04/12/14 - Pac-Rim Tecmo II

SirTed

.....I'ma player, but I ain't playin' just ta play......................................I want the Gold 1st Place Medal so I can hang it from my Chevy rear view mirror!!!

How many tournaments have you been in since you've been posting and bragging on here about how good you are?

One?

How'd you do again? Oh yeah....2-2 and nowhere near a title.

How many tournaments have you been in since you've been posting and bragging on here about how good you are?

One?

How'd you do again? Oh yeah....2-2 and nowhere near a title.

According to Expedia, a mere $450 dollars will get you from Minneapolis to Seattle in time for tourney.

We should have apprx $300 in winnings for 1st place.

If you fly out here and take first place I'll pay the difference in your flight, plus $50 -  out of my pocket. Straight up.

You can play, no doubt. You'd have a good shot.

TBK may run his mouth, but I know he'll be there to back it up.

Will you ? ;)

PS. You can even take the guest room at my house. I'll make Commish Manyo sleep on the couch. LOL.

According to Expedia, a mere $450 dollars will get you from Minneapolis to Seattle in time for tourney.

We should have apprx $300 in winnings for 1st place.

If you fly out here and take first place I'll pay the difference in your flight, plus $50 -  out of my pocket. Straight up.

You can play, no doubt. You'd have a good shot.

TBK may run his mouth, but I know he'll be there to back it up.

Will you ? ;)

PS. You can even take the guest room at my house. I'll make Commish Manyo sleep on the couch. LOL.

Mo-nisha don't want none...........................She's a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH...   Ha hA Ha!!!     (another great Too $hort quote...I'm on a role :))

TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Paging TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please come to the front desk and collect yo Tecmo a$$ whoop!n that's waiting for you!!!  You really think you can out tap me???  I think this rivalry just got a hell of a lot hotter...You do know the chances of David "punk a$$" Little (that's what I call him) being in EXCELLENT the whole game like last time are slimm to none right...I do gotta admit that you were Tee-in off on Johnny, but you just fell into the right situation at the right time.  That WON'T happen again.  The Steelers are one of the teams I hope people picc against me because there soft...At the end of our game when the 'Steel Curtain' dropps, it's gonna look worn out, tattered, and full of holes.

{p.s.   We may even have to place a wager on this one}

1. manyo

2. tbk

3. vader

4. grip

5 . stu

6. ted

7. kamp

8. stu's bro joe

9. gipdog

10. gonick

11. big verne

12. chalky

13. landmine

14. twister

15. some guy whose name i forgot

16. some guy whose name i forgot

17. some guy whose name i forgot

18. randy

19. the walrus

so, that's like my opinion, man, but yeah, i am the odds on favorite... amirite? amirite? ami-

oh and ted, #9 up there, a "GIPDOG"... please enter him into the tournament, he's an OG How Now Lew Cow tecmo vet just now re-polishing his combat boots for this tournament (moved back from Hawaii)... until he starts drinking too many beers, i'll bet y'all right now aint NOBODY can out tap him either...

his realish name is Jesse C. from centralia, lewis county (swervinest spot in the world), and you can just send contact stuff thru me is good... lmk if u need more.

and we are prob staying up north at a friend's house friday nite, but we'll come over for the tecmo battles that evening for sure.

>http://www.twitch.tv/tecmomanyo/c/2575161

Dick-riding SirTed!!!

Great GAME HEYA!

Early on, Ted was winning the iso taps and Brister was slinging it around the yard. Midway, Lonnie Young got a sack and TBK was getting the taps. Then it seemed the whole 2nd half was played between the PHX 30 yard line and midfield. TBK had Ted in an Iso with Johnny ready to break loose, but Ted stepped up and tapped him out. My god I love games where the taps are up in the air. Me and Brooks would have these. Always the best.

Anyway, Brister kept missing on 4th downs with guys open, even on the 2nd one that was a blitz. PHX QBs couldn't get anything going and were off.

Random Highlights.

David Little WAS in eGGcellent late in that one. Jeez he was flying.

Johnny Johnson was sent deep to end the first half, and he jumped...  But he whiffed. What CAN'T he do?

Fun Fact. Johnny Johnson had 16 or 17 yards on his first 2 carries of the game. He got nada the rest of the way.

CANT WAIT FOR THE REMATCH! EpYCK!!!

And Rudy, you KNOW I'm ALWAYS down for some DAL vs PHX action. We doing it UP!

TBK, enuf of this slippity slide watch me hide BULL$&IT... answer strait, Chief Big Talk, these 2 questions (yes/no):

--is you is, or is you aint, gonna show up to Manyo's Mayhem 3 on april 4?

--is you is, or is you aint, gonna come up to PacRim 2 on Friday night, so you can play me our best of 7 series (for DA SHIRT) as the undercard to me and Fairf's CIN/DET series?

take the marbles out yo mouth bwa, tell it STRAAAEEET... no chaser.

1. manyo2. tbk3. vader4. grip5 . stu6. ted7. kamp8. stu's bro joe9. gipdog10. gonick11. big verne12. chalky13. landmine14. twister15. some guy whose name i forgot16. some guy whose name i forgot17. some guy whose name i forgot18. randy19. the walrusso, that's like my opinion, man, but yeah, i am the odds on favorite... amirite? amirite? ami-

DAYAMN, almost forgot......

5.5 - Da Professor!

wait, wait, wait... actually I got a better idea for the Friday night before PacRim. Me and Randy are the main event.... but the undercard should be: Johnny Johnson vs. the PNW

TBK, you (as PHX) gotta play Ted (as PIT), Kamp (as DAL), and me (as NYJ), best out of 3..... before you earn this here t-shirt. That's my challenge for you.... JJ got the yarblez?

TBK, enuf of this slippity slide watch me hide BULL$&IT... answer strait, Chief Big Talk, these 2 questions (yes/no):

--is you is, or is you aint, gonna show up to Manyo's Mayhem 3 on april 4?

--is you is, or is you aint, gonna come up to PacRim 2 on Friday night, so you can play me our best of 7 series (for DA SHIRT) as the undercard to me and Fairf's CIN/DET series?

take the marbles out yo mouth bwa, tell it STRAAAEEET... no chaser.

Str8 up no chase..........I can't make it up the Friday before PAC RIM because Chalky gotta work and we're all cara-vannin' together...

...but for the first question,  I'm off at 6:00 Friday evenin'...Seeyin' that you guys play DEEP into the night, and if you still think it's worth it, just sent me a MAPQUEST pm from Lloyd Center, Portland OR to the exact destination of Manyo's Mayhem III...I'll make it work.

(BTW Who's gonna be there???)

Str8 up no chase..........I can't make it up the Friday before PAC RIM because Chalky gotta work and we're all cara-vannin' together...

...but for the first question,  I'm off at 6:00 Friday evenin'...Seeyin' that you guys play DEEP into the night, and if you still think it's worth it, just sent me a MAPQUEST pm from Lloyd Center, Portland OR to the exact destination of Manyo's Mayhem III...I'll make it work.

awesome man, now I can stop giving you shiz.

so far for Mayhem3, we got you, Kamp, and my buddy Burn One might make it if it's raining (otherwise he's got a fishing trip planned if it's not).

if anyone else wants to partake, just let me know...... all I know now is the winner of PacRim2 is prob gonna be at Mayhem3, cuz AINT NOTHING to prep up and sharpen yr game quite like a Mayhem event.... surivival of the fittest at its tecmo finest..... if you aint got a blister on your d-pad thumb yet, Mayhem3 will be where you earn one.

Well shiiiit if it's gonna be that kinda party I'm a stick my...

.....d!ck in the tip cup???  Ha hA Ha!!!!!!!!

@ Manyo.......When does Mayhem {OFFICALLY} start???  I don't wanna miss too much........Will I miss too much???  Are ya'll gonna wait up or what.

it officially starts when the first person gets there... which I believe will be craig (kamp) around 2ish I believe he said.  And it lasts until the last person leaves..... I can guarantee you I will not want to stop playing tecmo until the crack of dawn myself, and I'll just question it then, not stop as a rule.

There is no stop. The more there, the more fuel for the fyah! I'll probably get to C Trail earlier and hang out at the local Burgerville, hoping they got some of them there skinny fries they had on seasonal special. TBK, you WILL NOT regret it. If you get there at 6 you got at least 10 hours of tecmo to look ahead to.

@ Manyo and Kamp.   Ay ya'll...I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it up there to Centrailia on Friday night...I got some probate issues with my house and the bank I got to deal with early Saturday morning...I'm letting you guys know now, so there's no suprizes...Some things you just have to handel.  And trust me, If this thing I gotta do wasn't important, I'd be right next to you guys............................

................................................See you guys at PAC RIM.

@ Manyo and Kamp.   Ay ya'll...I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it up there to Centrailia on Friday night...I got some probate issues with my house and the bank I got to deal with early Saturday morning...I'm letting you guys know now, so there's no suprizes...Some things you just have to handel.  And trust me, If this thing I gotta do wasn't important, I'd be right next to you guys............................

You're killing me dewd. Handle yo biznezz

yep, some things more important, I understand... which is why last summer's Mayhem was cancelled, DIG.