Seattle, WA - 04/12/14 - Pac-Rim Tecmo II

SirTed

Is that a THREAT!!!  If I see anyone besides you that shirt their getting kidnapped  :)

(no, but really...the'd get kidnapped) 

No really, come on up after work. It's only a little over an hour's drive from PTown. Takes me an hour from T Town. Let's Battle!

cmon up after work then, only a 80 minute drive, lovely scenery............ ?

Is that a THREAT!!! If I see anyone besides you in that shirt their getting kidnapped :)

good to know, I say.... GOOD to know.

cmon up after work then, only a 80 minute drive, lovely scenery............ ?

Is that a THREAT!!! If I see anyone besides you in that shirt their getting kidnapped :)

good to know, I say.... GOOD to know.

or should I say..... GGood to know?

Happy Friday, y'all. I thought I'd throw a list out of who we had so far -

All but Guaranteed:

SirTed

Walrus (co-captain of this vessel)

The Prof

Matt F. aka number 1!!!

Hook and Ladders

Kamp

Manyo

Gripsmoke

TBK

Chalky

Goal Line

Raf B.

Tyler P.

+1

Boogie with Stu

+1

Gudor

+1

Mike H.

Mike U.

Mike T. (played in last Lynnwood tourney)

+1

Previously Threatened to Come:

GoNick (fingers crossed!)

Special Guest Appearance on Friday:

Fairf

50/50:

inVaderstar

Thomas E.

I'm making a push to get us to at least 24. There are still some folks out there I haven't heard from. Also, if you know of some folks that would be interested, hit em' up. After the "regular season" portion of the tourney concludes, I'm hoping to have a casual / beginners tourney (only for those eliminated that are interested) running simultaneous to the big show, so there should be plenty of fun to be had.

Have you heard from Kyle Invader? Would be great to see him again.

I have his email, we did a little Gchat. He said he goes back and forth. I would love to get him out there too. If you have his contact info, let em' know. At the least I'll pass along a message to him.

All but Guaranteed:

SirTed

The Prof

Matt F. aka number 1!!!

Hook and Ladders

Kamp

Manyo

Gripsmoke

TBK

Chalky

Goal Line

Raf B.

Tyler P.

+1

Boogie with Stu

+1

Gudor

+1

Mike H.

Mike U.

+1

Fairf

50/50:

inVaderstar

Thomas E.

I'm making a push to get us to at least 24. There are still some folks out there I haven't heard from. Also, if you know of some folks that would be interested, hit em' up. After the "regular season" portion of the tourney concludes, I'm hoping to have a casual / beginners tourney (only for those eliminated that are interested) running simultaneous to the big show, so there should be plenty of fun to be had.

Matt F. aka #1??????????????????????????  I don't fu**!n' think so........You gotta earn that sh!t.  He got about as much credit as Nelly callin' himself #1......................aka, Which He's Not.

All but Guaranteed:

SirTed

The Prof

Matt F. aka number 1!!!

Hook and Ladders

Kamp

Manyo

Gripsmoke

~TAILBACK KING~  {a.k.a.}  future CHAMP

Chalky

Goal Line

Raf B.

Tyler P.

+1

Boogie with Stu

+1

Gudor

+1

Mike H.

Mike U.

+1

Fairf

50/50:

inVaderstar

Thomas E.

also I want to throw it out there now, that I'm going to do a PNWTC-3 in late June (28th?)in Centralia (PNW center), but I'm going to limit it to 8-12 other guys, prob with the 3-game series points-based format I had proposed last summer which i cancelled... previously #lewised from doing organized tournaments, but frankly the sparkling splendor of the madison tourney did wonders for my soul on that tip, and I can't help myself.... that and I want another PNW medal.

also I want to throw it out there now, that I'm going to do a PNWTC-3 in late June (28th?)in Centralia (PNW center), but I'm going to limit it to 8-12 other guys, prob with the 3-game series points-based format I had proposed last summer which i cancelled... previously #lewised from doing organized tournaments, but frankly the sparkling splendor of the madison tourney did wonders for my soul on that tip, and I can't help myself.... that and I want another PNW medal.

Yeah Manyo..............You got some REDEEMING to do for that one^^^

Yeah Manyo..............You got some REDEEMING to do for that one^^^

da-fuuuuuuuuQ??? you done missed out on the paybacks ALREADY man..... Mayhem 3 (that's one, two, THREE... since yr keepin skoar) coming up soon, and sounds like your **INTERNET-JOCKIN** b^%#* azz still gone be hiding out in P-TOWN... !??!!? say WUUT?!!?? sheeeeit, you WAY behind in the PNW times man...... WAY BEHIND, like, smfh behind....... turtle van needs to come out of its shell! TURTLE POWER!!!

3 WEEKS AWAY MUTHAPH*KKAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Get in where you fit in FOOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ha hA Ha!!!  (Kamp, I love dem 2 $HORT mantre's)

Don't Phight the Pheeling!

These are some hilarious Tecmo / Too $hort puns. Bet you guys didn't know I was the world's biggest Short fan for a while.

These puns have to stop. We have to get back to talking about the tourney. Remember, the tourney is on Saturday, 4.12.14. That wont be...

Just Another Day

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Ae31yMfSc

Take it from me. I'm not just your host but also...

I'm a (Tecmo) Player

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ZnsEpb0c0