Sign in to follow this  
sois

[TPC] TPC Pledge & $100 March Madness Prize

In the interest to spark more interest in non league games, live tourney prepping, and to promote online tecmo as a fun activity to newer guys who may have trouble finding games, if you pledge the following, we will have a $100 cash prize to the winner of the annual TPC March Madness tournament once we reach our 750 games played by March 1 deadline.

The Pledge:

“I pledge to actively persue at least 1 TPC game on (insert day of the week here) each week for the next 3 months. I will try to find a newer player to play, but will play anyone for at least one game on this day. If I do play someone new to the scene I will try and offer a few pointers and be a good ambassador to online tecmo. I will do my part to help strengthen online tecmo by pledging to play at least one non league game a week.”

Long Live Online Tecmo,
(your AIM name here)

To Sign up for this pledge click here

View the full article

I've actually been streaming my TPC games, and thanks to funkdoc, a popular NES speedrunner, I've actually been generating a small crowd while streaming. I really think awareness is the biggest thing holding TPC and online Tecmo in general back.

I provide commentary while I play, and have been asked to analyze people's play, which I am happy to do.

I just recently signed up on TPC and am looking to play my first online game. Just looking for someone to be patient with me until I get a few games under my belt. I don't really have many people to play with so I was hoping to start playing online to improve my play.