Madison, WI - 03/08/14 - Tecmo X: The Gannonball Run

sonofpatbeach

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

My buddies and I have been playing Tecmo Super bowl for 2 decades now and we just stumbled upon this site but more specifically the Madison Tecmo site. And just like Wolf "The Dentist" Stannson from Mighty Ducks II we are planning to storm into Wisconsin next year. "Regulator008 going down, that's where it going". All joking of course. But serious in the fact that my buddy and I are already looking for flights and hotels so we can see how our game stacks up. Looks like a great time and I hope there is a Tecmo XI.

My buddies and I have been playing Tecmo Super bowl for 2 decades now and we just stumbled upon this site but more specifically the Madison Tecmo site. And just like Wolf "The Dentist" Stannson from Mighty Ducks II we are planning to storm into Wisconsin next year. "Regulator008 going down, that's where it going". All joking of course. But serious in the fact that my buddy and I are already looking for flights and hotels so we can see how our game stacks up. Looks like a great time and I hope there is a Tecmo XI.

what area you and friends from???

We all grew up outside of Washington DC in Northern VA. 3 of us are planning to make the trip, me from LA, one from Denver and one from Illinois.

cool im in buffAlo.....theyre UpComing tournies in Louisiana, NyC, Conn. And Waterloo iowa. Just check the other tourney threads for details.

Nice. I think based on my schedule the only one I would be able to make is Madison. Need to get some solid practice time in before that.

I think there are some players in the LA area as well. There are local tournaments a little bit closer to you as well in San Francisco and Phoenix which would be great practice for you too.

• 3 weeks later...