Crash/Hang in FCEGXU

Jiggidy

Hey guys...

Can anyone give me a reason my Wii (4.3) would freeze/crash/hang each time I try to start any of the TSB roms I have? When I click on a rom, whether in the FCEGXU channel or from the loader, my TV goes black as though the Wii was disconnected. I can still hear the sound from the game but no video.

I have yet to get TSB to fire up; I've tried several different roms (.nes games) just to make sure my rom isn't corrupted or incompatible.

It reminds me of when I've had problems with my video card on my PC. I can still hear sound but I lose the video as though I unplugged my video cables.

I tried it on a different TV just to see if it was an incompatible video issue, but ti did the same thing.

The HBC works fine, as do the games I have DL'd from there. It's the game in the /roms folder that seem to be the issue.

I'll appreciate any feedback I get.

Thanks in advance!

Josh

I had an issue with the latest FCEUX 2.2.2 where when you loaded a rom that already had a .deb file then the emulator would crash.  To fix the problem, I had to go into the debugger and deselect the .DEB files and then save the config.

This may or not be your problem but if not then I'd try checking the emulator settings.