Breast Cancer Edit - SNES TSB 2014 Final Edition (QBVIKINGS)

El Rey

Thanks to QBVIKINGS and his awesome SNES TSB 2014 Final Edition rom, I proudly release an edit that shows off the breast cancer pink in the uniforms.  I made a few adjustments to the uniforms and added pink to the wrist bands and socks/shoes.  Sorry that I was unable to get this edit out for the month of October.  I did not want to do to much to this rom because it was perfectly done.

I dedicate this to my lovely wife and to all those who have suffered through breast cancer.  This has been that hardest time for my wife and family to go through.  So many people have suffered through breast cancer and I now I can relate. Please keep my family and all those who have fought/fighting breast cancer.  She has her last of 20 chemo treatments on Friday.  Surgery, radiation, and a second surgery yet to come.  I hope no one ever has to go through this, but if you do, I hope this rom puts a smile on your face.  

I thank everyone who has made this game a great success and keep up the good work.  

Tecmo Super Bowl SNES QBVIKINGS (FINAL EDITION)2013-2014_BREAST CANCER EDITION.smc

• 4 weeks later...